what men want...

soccermom

Don't know who I pity more. Him or his carer.

He's not right like and I'm being serious here.

I don't like to agree with these two but I have to.

The irony is that all this attention will be feeding his psychosis.

WUM.jpg:D

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double edged sword this like isn't it.

Its nice to have a woman who cares what you want, but I have to disagree that "constantly" arguing is good for you, or proves "passion"

never said you should constantlky argue - that would be bad. Just meant that if you believe something or want something enough you should have enough passion for that subject that you're willing to argue to defend your corner.

Obviously a marriage of constant arguing and bickering is bad - thats not what I said and you know that.

Its nice to have a woman who cares what you want, but I have to disagree that "constantly" arguing is good for you, or proves "passion"

never said you should constantlky argue - that would be bad. Just meant that if you believe something or want something enough you should have enough passion for that subject that you're willing to argue to defend your corner.

Obviously a marriage of constant arguing and bickering is bad - thats not what I said and you know that.

nah, I didn't mean to give that impression SM either .... I know what you mean, I think. Anyway, lets not argue about it eh

A woman who cares what I want ? Now thats my sort of lady :D

nah, I didn't mean to give that impression SM either .... I know what you mean, I think. Anyway, lets not argue about it eh

A woman who cares what I want ? Now thats my sort of lady :lol:

oh, go on then, forgiven. :D

OH! whats occuring??

is this over the picture of the fat lass with spinich on her norks?

where????? :D

speak to jimbo, he has it in his filing system

keywords....bit tits and food, its with the one of Dawn French with a wham bar

I assume he was, I am guessing he had a breakdown at some point due to stress at work.

He was probably a very clever man but the breakdown led to him having to disagree with the majority over every single subject. The breakdown was more than likely caused by someone/some people not listening to him/dismissing an idea and his brain could not handle it.

A real life supervillain hell bent on taking over the world (forum).

I assume he was, I am guessing he had a breakdown at some point due to stress at work.

He was probably a very clever man but the breakdown led to him having to disagree with the majority over every single subject. The breakdown was more than likely caused by someone/some people not listening to him/dismissing an idea and his brain could not handle it.

But haven't we just learned that disagreeing all the time is the sign of a healthy relationship?

Evidently Toontastic and Fop should be arranging a civil partnership sometime around now. :D

He pursues things a bit too much sometimes, but I like Fop. I find it a bit rude these constant comments about his mental health. I am way madder than he will ever be. :D:lol:

He pursues things a bit too much sometimes, but I like Fop. I find it a bit rude these constant comments about his mental health. I am way madder than he will ever be. :lol::D

:D

People getting way too delicate on here these days.

He pursues things a bit too much sometimes, but I like Fop. I find it a bit rude these constant comments about his mental health. I am way madder than he will ever be. :lol::D

Nobody's denying your not a grade A fruitloop Parky my dear, but you have a bit of class and panache. :D

Fop is just incredibly boring and irritating, like a precocious five year old constantly on the wind up and desperate for attention all the fucking time.

Even more WUMing? What is happening to Toontastic? :D

But haven't we just learned that disagreeing all the time is the sign of a healthy relationship?

Evidently Toontastic and Fop should be arranging a civil partnership sometime around now. :lol:

Even Meenzer is at it now it's a WUMing Flu pandemic. :D

True. :D

:D

People getting way too delicate on here these days.

Fop wouldn't suggest you further WUMing Tom and Gemmill. :icon_lol:

He pursues things a bit too much sometimes, but I like Fop. I find it a bit rude these constant comments about his mental health. I am way madder than he will ever be. :D:icon_lol:

Nobody's denying your not a grade A fruitloop Parky my dear, but you have a bit of class and panache. :lol:

Fop is just incredibly boring and irritating, like a precocious five year old constantly on the wind up and desperate for attention all the fucking time.

Yet more WUMing, where did it all go wrong, eh? :D

Hmmm this has given me an idea...

If we create a thread where every other post we put something in there about Fop he will respond to every comment which should keep him busy and away from the other threads.. :D

Hmmm this has given me an idea...

If we create a thread where every other post we put something in there about Fop he will respond to every comment which should keep him busy and away from the other threads.. :D

That would be WUMing. :lol:

Nobody's denying your not a grade A fruitloop Parky my dear, but you have a bit of class and panache. :D

probably the most boring and irritating post, by a 5 year old with their head up their arse, in this thread so far by a country mile

He pursues things a bit too much sometimes, but I like Fop. I find it a bit rude these constant comments about his mental health. I am way madder than he will ever be. :(:)

Nobody's denying your not a grade A fruitloop Parky my dear, but you have a bit of class and panache. <_<

probably the most boring and irritating post, by a 5 year old with their head up their arse, in this thread so far by a country mile

You're one disturbed obsessive stalker Leazes, do you know that? What is this weird need you have to reply to my posts, none of which concern you? I know this won't be the last time I have to say this, because you can't help yourself, but for fucks sake, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SAD FUCKING WEIRDO!