women on forums

Red Devil

Clink........you know what the sound of that is?

No? :rolleyes:

:yahoo:

The penny dropping. You have to be a special sort of lass to have the cheek of Soccermom. I now think it's a lass who has altered her net persona, I liked the old one better.

Radge or Toplass..?

If it is, I agree. I prefer the old persona.

Gejon thanks...but I have only one persona and so does TL...I know I don't post much anymore as got sick of the BS on here...infighting...my balls are bigger than yours...my dad can have you...my mother can suckle half of the eastend...but go Soccermon/dad or whoever...give em hell girl !!!

Female posters leave, a new one arrives 2+2=5.

Sorry :boogie:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clink........you know what the sound of that is?

No? :rolleyes:

The penny dropping. You have to be a special sort of lass to have the cheek of Soccermom. I now think it's a lass who has altered her net persona, I liked the old one better.

Radge or Toplass..?

If it is, I agree. I prefer the old persona.

Gejon thanks...but I have only one persona and so does TL...I know I don't post much anymore as got sick of the BS on here...infighting...my balls are bigger than yours...my dad can have you...my mother can suckle half of the eastend...but go Soccermon/dad or whoever...give em hell girl !!!

Female posters leave, a new one arrives 2+2=5.

Sorry :boogie:

Thanks Ragina babe, I will continue to do so.

Ashamed of what? Speaking my mind? No fish you don't know me so wind your neck in mate.

A slag? How? Have I slept around? no. Do I boast about sexual Prowess? No. Do I swear though? Yes. Well this place must be full of slags!

You obviously feel threatened by women. Have you thought about seeing a shrink?

Tell me about your childhood........

_40197382_fatslags203.gif

Soccermom, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you, I just find the way you act here laughable. As if any one of the lads on here would be impressed with the way you carry on. The only people showing you positive attention seem to be the naive or the depraved. (I'm looking at you Wacky sunshine, we know you'd fuck a knothole if you were afraid of splinters.)

I might not be the most diplomatic, but you do come across as a right slapper. Just like Radgina came across as a drunken fool. Thing is, she had the good grace to be ashamed of her drunken posts, you were your trampy slag-itude like a badge of fucking honour.

I feel slightly ashamed to have to thank you for your insight Fish...and yes I did post pished on many occasion and then regret the bullshit i had spouted whilst under the influence ! But then again with age comes wisdom ...and a better tolerance to alcohol :rolleyes:

Don't ever change, you're fine the way you are. I enjoyed your drunken ramblings

Hey Gina. Was wondering where you had got to!! Come back and give it another go, I know sometimes the bickering and the 'I'm going to put one over on you' attitude is childish and annoying at times, but there are lots of good times too. . :rolleyes:

Soccermom, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you, I just find the way you act here laughable. As if any one of the lads on here would be impressed with the way you carry on. The only people showing you positive attention seem to be the naive or the depraved. (I'm looking at you Wacky sunshine, we know you'd fuck a knothole if you were afraid of splinters.)

I might not be the most diplomatic, but you do come across as a right slapper. Just like Radgina came across as a drunken fool. Thing is, she had the good grace to be ashamed of her drunken posts, you were your trampy slag-itude like a badge of fucking honour.

You've given Fop that speech, only changed a few words. :rolleyes:

Look at me!!! :yahoo:

jog on tbh.

You've given Fop that speech, only changed a few words. :rolleyes:

Look at me!!! :yahoo:

jog on tbh.

Attempted WUMery. :boogie:

She is always banging on about sex, somehow she doesn't realise this though :rolleyes:

she's only said what danny b has just quoted, and I can't see owt wrong with that.

Guest alex
She is always banging on about sex, somehow she doesn't realise this though :yahoo:

she's only said what danny b has just quoted, and I can't see owt wrong with that.

Zip up man :rolleyes:

as for the shitbag who started this thread.......

a "supporter" of another club, telling anybody - male or female - who supports Newcastle, or questioning their place on here ..

Only one person can fuck off in my eyes

Guest alex

a "supporter" of another club, telling anybody - male or female - who supports Newcastle, or questioning their place on here ..

He's just some harmless little kid man.

He's just some harmless little kid man.

true. But the whole thread has became silly now, the "what do men want" one is better, or should have been.

The whole forum's become silly tbh :rolleyes:

comment is more of a reflection on how I feel about the general Manu fan, although mufc allover is OK

What a fat, patronising, blazer wearing wanker you are Fish.

And for your information on the 'fuck a knot hole' comment, I'm not the one who meets up with strangers off the internet and I would imagine I'd have to do that to get my hole :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Well man, who the fuck does he think he is looking down his nose at people on here? when if the truth be known he's a fat, unemployed, drop-out, with limited prospects, who's going bald.

Henry fucking hockey sticks....FUCK OFF!

Chomp on that fat boy

Edited by Wacky Jnr

:rolleyes:

Well man, who the fuck does he think he is looking down his nose at people on here? when if the truth be known he's a fat, unemployed, drop-out, with limited prospects, who's going bald.

Henry fucking hockey sticks....FUCK OFF!

Chomp on that fat boy

you might be a chav, but you've a cracking turn of phrase Wacky. :boogie: