Taste the bitterness

Snake

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I was just thinking that the fact they've got a good chance of Europe next season shows how shit the league is. They've actually got a canny side but their start was absolutely appalling.

Rather have us relegated than themselves qualify for Europe is quite unbelievable!

That's bordering on Mackem-style obsession tbh.

Rather have us relegated than themselves qualify for Europe is quite unbelievable!

We have had three Uefa's on the bounnce now, I think quite a few would sacrifice Thursday nights for a few more Saturday 3 oclocks.

We have had three Uefa's on the bounnce now, I think quite a few would sacrifice Thursday nights for a few more Saturday 3 oclocks.

I can't even believe you've posted that. Sacrifice the revenue that European football will afford you just so you can got to a match at a traditional time is ridiculous.

Some of your lot don't deserve what's been achieved this year - FACT

That's why they're the London mackems. Forever living in Arsenal's shadow really does hurt them

I can't even believe you've posted that. Sacrifice the revenue that European football will afford you just so you can got to a match at a traditional time is ridiculous.

Talk to any real football fan who goes to games and they will tell you that stupid timed football games are one of the biggest problems with the game.

You cant even get tanked up on a Sunday.

To be honest there's no excuse for Spurs fans to come out with shite like that, just take the hit Danny or form your own opinion and don't defend them.

To be honest there's no excuse for Spurs fans to come out with shite like that, just take the hit Danny or form your own opinion and don't defend them.

That is my opinion.

I said on here many moons ago that all I want is:

Standing back, to take beer onto the terraces, saturday 3oclocks and one game on a Sunday.

You wont remember most of that Tom but football was better back in the day.

Yes but you would like Tottenham to suffer a loss of European football in exchange for Newcastle getting relegated?

Are you serious?

That is my opinion.

I said on here many moons ago that all I want is:

Standing back, to take beer onto the terraces, saturday 3oclocks and one game on a Sunday.

You wont remember most of that Tom but football was better back in the day.

For once I agree with you

Guest alex

The Uefa Cup attendances at SJP show we weren't exactly in love with the tournament either. I'd love to win it but it only gets decent in the latter stages. And we'd have loved to have seen them go down.

The Uefa Cup attendances at SJP show we weren't exactly in love with the tournament either. I'd love to win it but it only gets decent in the latter stages. And we'd have loved to have seen them go down.

God theirs a party on here every time we drop points. Could you imagine if we went down? :o

Guest alex

God theirs a party on here every time we drop points. Could you imagine if we went down? :o

Probably because of the Spurs fans we get on here.

Talk to any real football fan who goes to games and they will tell you that stupid timed football games are one of the biggest problems with the game.

You cant even get tanked up on a Sunday.

The two situations aren't linked though are they? Forget what evening UEFA Cup football is on (FWIW I think it should return to Wednesdays), some of your fans are saying they'd sacrifice it for the relegation of another club. And you're defending them!!

I hate the Mackems, Man Utd & Spurs but if it we needed one of them to win to bolster our own chances of qualifying for Europe, I'd be backing them every single time.

trust me danny, the instant you fuck off this board will stop caring what spurs do

A quick search until before my time tells me otherwise.

Posts, fasands of em.

Guest Stevie

All Forums > Premier League > Tottenham Hotspur

Note: stevieintoon - you are currently banned from the Tottenham Hotspur forum

Oh dear

Anyway the bitterness is mackem-esque, Everton hate us as much as Tottenham though, but I can sincerely say if they went down it would make no difference to me, it would be like a Reading going and that's honestly how I feel. If we went down Spurs and Everton would get more media focus, and as a result a higher profile. The fact that we've been on live telly in 22 league games this season, as opposed to Spurs 14 and Everton 13, sums the nations lust for Newcastle United. There was a Talksport poll the other day "do you want Newcastle to go down - Yes 89% No 11%" well get it right up yous you cunts. We live in a nation obsessed with NUFC, I've always said it. If it's possible this is an even more bitter post, they devote more time talking about us than Liverpool...

http://everton.rivals.net/FORUM/pgePosts.a...3&clubId=33

It is also the worst matchday experience in the Premiership........not that its a lot of fun going to many away grounds, but that lot seem to go out of their way to take the "lets intimidate the opposition" thing too far. You expect it from supporters, but when the police and the stewards are doing it too then you can't help but learn to despise them and their godforsaken shythole of a city.

How it should be for scouse tramps like them in my view. You can taste it though can't you.

Its definitely changed since you last lived here Davy. Back then Newcastle was just another northern, working class town that had fallen on hard times like the rest of us. After the Keegan revolution and all the attention for that city that seemed to go with it, they've become the very epitome of working class man got lucky and forgotten his roots. Now every Geordie you meet seems to be waiting for you to congratulate him for coming from such a 'boss party town'.......I hate the place and the people with a passion bordering on obsession.
:o