Weekend

The messenger

was about to start a "what are you up to this weekend" thread

obviously football looms large but there is a whole morning and another day of it to kill too

myself I will be sorting my playoff final tickets out first thing tomorrow morning and doing a couple of job apps before settling down (nervously) for football in the aft

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :razz:

TV and guitar tonight,

Match tomorrow,

Might have a few drinks tomorrow night,

Meeting with other musicians on Sunday to have group discussions in relation to a possible split :razz:.

Then god knows for Sunday night!

obviously football looms large but there is a whole morning and another day of it to kill too

myself I will be sorting my playoff final tickets out first thing tomorrow morning and doing a couple of job apps before settling down (nervously) for football in the aft

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :rolleyes:

Isn't that " lady" paintball? :razz::P

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :rolleyes:

400-500 fps BBs v balls of paint

I'm gunna get caned btw my brother in law n his pals are all ex army :P

Airsoft uses non-metallic pellets. Definitely not BB!

depends on the place, there are various rules in place but they are generally ignored to an extent

the no headshot rule for instance, doesn't really work with snipers who are also using heavier BBs(or pellets) to give truer aim

the crux of the matter being that I'm going to be slaughtered but am still very much looking forward to sunday

Edited by Andrew

Sounds like a military based general knowledge quiz on a digital cable channel called UK Conquest, which has the biggest audience share for a digital channel, at that time of day, in the Norfolk area

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :P

Isn't that " lady" paintball? :P:rolleyes:

I'm gunna get caned btw my brother in law n his pals are all ex army :wank:

depends on the place, there are various rules in place but they are generally ignored to an extent

the no headshot rule for instance, doesn't really work with snipers who are also using heavier BBs(or pellets) to give truer aim

the crux of the matter being that I'm going to be slaughtered but am still very much looking forward to sunday

Big Girl's Blouse :razz:

Sunday I'm going airsoft skirmishing with my brother in law which I can't fucking wait for :P

Sounds like a military based general knowledge quiz on a digital cable channel called UK Conquest, which has the biggest audience share for a digital channel, at that time of day, in the Norfolk area

:razz:

Knowing how much paintballs can hurt, I know there's no fucking way they'd let a bunch of lunatics run round a field with a gun full of ball bearings. At least the paintball dissipates some energy when it explodes!

:razz:

Knowing how much paintballs can hurt, I know there's no fucking way they'd let a bunch of lunatics run round a field with a gun full of ball bearings. At least the paintball dissipates some energy when it explodes!

the guns are ace anarl, full metal M4 exact replicas for the most part

Football tomorrow, pictures on sunday. Cut the grass somewhere in between (not in this bloody rain Im not!).

Saturday - decorating the bedroom. Quick dash to SJP to watch a game of association football. Decorating the bedroom.

Sunday - decorating the bedrooom. Time out to watch a game of association football from Wembley. Decorating the bedroom.

Saturday - decorating the bedroom. Quick dash to SJP to watch a game of association football. Decorating the bedroom.

Sunday - decorating the bedrooom. Time out to watch a game of association football from Wembley. Decorating the bedroom.

You've been warned that the bedroom has to be finished by the end of the weekend, haven't you? :razz: