Surely ManUre second team will beat Hull, No?

shear class!

At least they have some real good young players that are more then capable of playin Hull of the park.

The young'ens will be trying there best to make there mark on this game and there will be some massive peformances.

TBH though I think I would much rather play the manc kids rather then Villa chasin 5th.

They only have them selfs to blame tought TBH been fuckin shite all season long nowhere near good enough.

The only one decent thing that would happen is that fat, ugly,tight ass, thick, narrow minded wanker Ashley will sell up! :razz:

Edited by shear class!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they have some real good young players that are more then capable of playin Hull of the park.

The young'ens will be trying there best to make there mark on this game and there will be some massive peformances.

TBH though I think I would much rather play the manc kids rather then Villa chasin 5th.

They only have them selfs to blame tought TBH been fuckin shite all season long nowhere near good enough.

The only one decent thing that would happen is that fat, ugly,tight ass, thick, narrow minded wanker Ashleyt will sell up! :razz:

Whatever happens we need to win.

I can't see Hull losing. At home, againt Man Utd reserves. I expect them to grind out a draw but they could also win. I never thought we would go down but thats how i feel now. Just cant see any way back now.

Our last three home games were against:

Pompey

Boro

and Fulham

and we got 4 fucking points.

We have no right to be in this league anymore.

Pompey were also fighting relegation though.

Boro we thrashed. (ish)

and Fulham are pushing for europe.

Its the 34 points from 37 games that riles me :razz:

Pompey

Boro

and Fulham

Boro we thrashed. (ish)

Its the 34 points from 37 games that riles me :P

Whatever the reasons, you can't stay in a league when you can't beat any of the teams in it. :razz:

Man U's kids could play Hull off the park tbh. Just imagine that though and then us getting rinsed out by Villa (which is likely to happen) if you weren't sick enough already.

Most shambolic club in the Prem this season by a country mile.

Man U's kids could play Hull off the park tbh. Just imagine that though and then us getting rinsed out by Villa (which is likely to happen) if you weren't sick enough already.

Most shambolic club in the Prem this season by a country mile.

Spot on, why is everybody expecting Hull to win? They will get a draw max, it is the same team which have worse form than us. IF IF if we win, we stay up.

Edited by Attain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tor/default.stm

Take out all the players that are likely to be involved in the champions league final, and see what you end up with. i've already did my offering in the other thread, and it's likely to be an absolutely awful team..

Foster

O'shea Evans Brown Silva

Nani Fletcher Anderson Tosic

Macheda Welbeck

I think that will walk Hull.

Edited by Attain

Boro we thrashed. (ish)

Thing is we didn't, like I said last week and got crap for, that score flattered us immensely, and it was just Boro at home.

Fulham at home were always going to be a harder nut to crack, and now needing to beat Villa there (and that still maybe not to be enough)....... :P

Ashley has finally given the media the example they crave for NUFC, how to destroy a club, to get back to where we were at the beginning of this season (if we ever do :razz:) is now likely to be years away...... and that is if Ashley doesn't directly or indirectly damage the club even further in the Championship next season. :rolleyes:

Pompey

Boro

and Fulham

Boro we thrashed. (ish)

Its the 34 points from 37 games that riles me :rolleyes:

Whatever the reasons, you can't stay in a league when you can't beat any of the teams in it. :razz:

I agree, but you werent talking about all of them, unless the league has 4 teams in it :P

Team in the FA cup:

Man Utd: Foster, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Fabio Da Silva (Evra 63), Welbeck, Gibson, Anderson, Park (Scholes 67), Tevez, Macheda (Berbatov 91).

I've never thought about suicide, but if anyone is willing to commit it, it may cheer me up to watch.

:razz:

Fine, I'll re-frase it.

I've never thought about suicide, but if Hull fans are commiting it this time next week, it will cheer me up.

Going to Villa and playing for a win, we'll get fucking picked off left, right and centre by the likes of Young and Agbonlahor. I think a draw will be enough but we're bound to fucking balls it up. Desperate.