Good Luck to the Toon

lillywhite

Firstly im a Spurs fan,but dont let that put you off,secondly i never post on other teams forums but i had to come on and wish you all well for Sunday.

I have just listened to Weds 606 phone in and heard all the crap from other fans wanting rid of the Toon stating arrogant fans etc etc,we all know these are the same gobshites who have never been anywhere near St James,the place is special as are the fans.

I have been to St James every year bar 1 since you came up,seen some great games ie the 3-3 with Klinsmann etc,been on the end of some real hidings (you know the 1 i mean!) but no matter what its been a great day.I have been to the mancs,the goons,the scousers etc etc etc and none compare.

Any way i dont mean to patronise,but good luck,keep the pride and fingers crossed see you next year!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate

:thumb:

Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

I do bite my thumb, sir.

Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.

Thanks fella. :lol::rolleyes:

Nice to see not all Spurs fans are twats.

Believe me nobody sits with their head in their hands more than me when i hear some of the bollox fellow Spurs fans come out with!

;)

Well I guess we all have our share of arseholes.... thanks again mate, but I think it's all too late for us....and to think we were appalled at the idea of Arry...

Good luck for next year, I reckon you could well have a very good season.

In before the lock down :lol:

Another benefit of a lock down is once somebody loses their account, it's impossible to get a new one till the administration see fit ;)

In before the lock down :lol:

Another benefit of a lock down is once somebody loses their account, it's impossible to get a new one till the administration see fit ;)

Which reminds me... must remember to delete a certain person's alter-egos :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie
Firstly im a Spurs fan,but dont let that put you off,secondly i never post on other teams forums but i had to come on and wish you all well for Sunday.

I have just listened to Weds 606 phone in and heard all the crap from other fans wanting rid of the Toon stating arrogant fans etc etc,we all know these are the same gobshites who have never been anywhere near St James,the place is special as are the fans.

I have been to St James every year bar 1 since you came up,seen some great games ie the 3-3 with Klinsmann etc,been on the end of some real hidings (you know the 1 i mean!) but no matter what its been a great day.I have been to the mancs,the goons,the scousers etc etc etc and none compare.

Any way i dont mean to patronise,but good luck,keep the pride and fingers crossed see you next year!

One of the warmest nights, best games, and best atmosphere's I've ever seen at a match that night. Even Hooper saved a pen, and we deserved to win with 10 men.

Good lad good post though, shame more of your supporters aren't as humble as you.

To be honest I feel pretty much the same as Lillywhite.

Whilst I dont think it is "special" in any sense, it is a great away day and as much as I enjoy watching you suffer, the premiership will be a poorer place without Newcastle.

I love the idea of Newcastle going down but the reality will be a bit more uncomfortable.

Be careful what you wish for I guess.

To be honest I feel pretty much the same as Lillywhite.

Whilst I dont think it is "special" in any sense, it is a great away day and as much as I enjoy watching you suffer, the premiership will be a poorer place without Newcastle.

I love the idea of Newcastle going down but the reality will be a bit more uncomfortable.

Be careful what you wish for I guess.

So...pretty much nothing like Lillywhite then. :lol:

I said its a great away day. What more do you want from me?

I'd like you to go and find a nice Ipswich board or something. :lol:

I think this is the petty bickering people have the hump about TBH mate.