What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

People who park where the fuck they like causing massive inconvenience to everyone else because they're the laziest cunts on the planet. This especially goes for supermarkets where non disabled people park in disabled spaces or outside the entrance meaning we all have to sit in a fucking queue due to one lane of traffic.

By the way, you can take photos and name and shame these fuckers at the blog 'You Park like a Cunt.'

I have been known to key the odd door of offenders. Especially those with expensive cars.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she's not allowed a break? :unsure2:

I think there's usually two of them so they were short which for most people means a compromise when it comes to service.

Also the shop actually closes for an hour (like its still the fifties) between twelve and one which I knew and had avoided.

I have been known to key the odd door of offenders. Especially those with expensive cars.

I'm trying to work out if that makes you a bigger arsehole than the initial offender, or just as big. Or a liar. :razz:

The most scummy people parking in disable bays are ones who have the blue badge yet the actual disabled person isn't in the car.

Seen it happen all too often. If you're able enough to walk around unhindered with a fully laden round of shopping then you fucking well park where the rest of us do lest someone who actually needs the space is put out!