Is Garth Crooks off his tits?

smoggeordie

:lol:

A colleague said to me recently that he got the distinct impression that "some people in the game" felt that Tim Sherwood's 4-4-2 approach to football showed him to be tactically inept. Considering Sherwood has won five of the six games since he took over - the latest a 3-1 win at Swansea - suggests to me that 'those people' don't know what they are talking about - whoever they are. That apart, he's one of the very few coaches that can get Adebayor to perform to his potential.

The brass neck on him is ironic given his lack of a visible neck.

6 game sample size is laughable. Everyone knows that the new manager honeymoon period is a real thing and that is exactly what Sherwood is enjoying.

Also laughable is his assertion that Tim Sherwood some sort of miracle worker in getting Adebayor to perform over a short period of time. Anyone with half an eye on world football could tell you that the real problem with Adebayor, which nobody has found a solution to, is to get him to sustain a high level of performance throughout a season.

The stake of football journalism and analysis is appalling.

Edited by beatty

:lol:

He's been at the BBC for fucking years and he hasn't said anything worth listening to in that time. The sooner they hire another fat, mentally ill black man and fuck him off, the better.

It's Guy Goma time!

Robbie Savage, BBC Radio 5 liveFootball Focus

"I think the reaction to Thomas Hitzlsperger's decision to come out has been in support of him and rightly so. If someone had come out in my day it would not have been a problem either."

From the time the rumours first surfaced, I got plenty of comments from other players about being a “faggot” or a “queer”. Robbie Savage seemed to get a particular thrill out of it, but I guess that will not surprise anybody.

From: http://reflectionsasia.wordpress.com/2007/09/11/graeme-le-saux-how-gay-slurs-almost-wrecked-my-career/

Another fine BBC journalist at work.

Aye. Mentioned it in another thread. Robbie Fowler was the other guest on Football Focus that day too :lol:

Everyone seemed suitably embarrassed by the whole predicament but came out with all the PC soundbites you would expect of anyone that wants to remain on the BBC gravy train.

Willy_the_pug.jpg

"A colleague said to me recently that he got the distinct impression that "some people in the game" felt that Tim Sherwood's 4-4-2 approach to football showed him to be tactically inept. Considering Sherwood has won five of the six games since he took over - the latest a 3-1 win at Swansea - suggests to me that 'those people' don't know what they are talking about - whoever they are. That apart, he's one of the very few coaches that can get Adebayor to perform to his potential."