Manchester United 0-2 FC Barcelona

Guest Stevie

Who do you want to win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets more and more frustrated as the evening goes on and ends up having an early bath.

It's a toss up between him and Rooney tbh.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets more and more frustrated as the evening goes on and ends up having an early bath.

That not a metaphor for his tears then? :lol:

Messi currently showing trick pony how to play football. Nice :lol:

Indeed. This big contest between Messi and Ronaldo that's been bigged up isn't a contest at all.

excellent game so far, the quality of the two teams is just great, if only we could play like this!!

Do you know when Barcelona pass between players, smoothly, nicely and each player anticipates and communicates like clockwork.

Is it really the same game?

Sheringham looks like he is about to start crying.

It's because he hates Townshend with a passion and he has to sit next to him.

Look at Teddy when Andy is talking.

Pure hatred.

Tyldsley: "The manchester united support has been fantastic at half time; they sung throughout."

Perhaps they could sing during the game as I haven't heard them since Barca scored.

Tyldsey having a jizz-fest over something to do with Man Utd? Well fuck me.... :lol:

Tyldsley: "The manchester united support has been fantastic at half time; they sung throughout."

Perhaps they could sing during the game as I haven't heard them since Barca scored.

Tyldsey having a jizz-fest over something to do with Man Utd? Well fuck me.... :lol:

ITV Commentary :lol: