Manchester United 0-2 FC Barcelona

Guest Stevie

Who do you want to win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: It's not an attack tit features. You're just spouting shite as per usual. The fact that you think you know better than Ferguson is pretty comical though tb.

if thats the angle you want to take then PP might as well just shut down the forum

The difference in class on the ball tonight was what made the difference as has been said. Also thought it was a win for football as well and glad Ferguson's tactics never paid off due to that early goal. Although I think it's bad news for the league as he's going to try and up his team once again. (I am aware he tried this before with Veron btw)

:lol: It's not an attack tit features. You're just spouting shite as per usual. The fact that you think you know better than Ferguson is pretty comical though tb.

if thats the angle you want to take then PP might as well just shut down the forum

Errrr...no. Not really.

It's a game of opinions isn't it.

Your usual trick of pretending I said something hasn't worked.

Point me to the shit I've spouted please.

You don't understand football. :lol:

Errrr...no. Not really.

:lol:

I think the other 5 of us might have something to say about that you know... :lol:

The shit you spouted ----------> You said that Ferguson has a flaw at this level. <--------- The shit you spouted

You don't understand football. :aye:

The shit you spouted ----------> You said that Ferguson has a flaw at this level. <--------- The shit you spouted

You know Parky, one day you'll give up on these lost causes.

Why don't you look up his record in the comptition as a whole?

The club with the biggest budget in world football.

And the meaning of the word flaw.

Even Mozart had flaws don't mean he's shit.

I think the other 5 of us might have something to say about that you know... :lol:

ah you know what I mean

You don't understand football. :aye:

You know Parky, one day you'll give up on these lost causes.

Did he get outplayed by a team with half its defence missing or not?

Did Rooney play the whole game out in Siberia somewhere or not?

Was Giggs and Park ineffective or not?

Could Barca have had 4/5 or not?

Looking forward to the game tonight, it could've been worth 2k to me but que sara. I'd love Man Utd to pummel them 4-0, and see what Xavi et al have to say about who are the best team in Europe then. FWIW Barcelona are brilliant side, but you tell me one top class, and I mean top class who they have pummelled over the last few years. The answer is there isn't one. Should be a good neet.

Unlucky.

Guest Stevie
Looking forward to the game tonight, it could've been worth 2k to me but que sara. I'd love Man Utd to pummel them 4-0, and see what Xavi et al have to say about who are the best team in Europe then. FWIW Barcelona are brilliant side, but you tell me one top class, and I mean top class who they have pummelled over the last few years. The answer is there isn't one. Should be a good neet.

You're fucking unbelievable you are... :lol:

You bang on about how there is only one team on your horizon and how that people who 'sympathise' other teams should be hung, drawn and quartered. It's one thing to say you'd prefer Man Utd to win, but to change your avatar to their badge and have a sig devoted to that cheating greasy twat is quite another.

Whoever wins, I hope it's a fantastic game of football which honours the competition it's representing and doesn't revert to the bore-fest of last season.

If you ask me who I want to win, then it has to be Barca. The actions of Man Utd fans these last couple of days have seen to that - bitter cunts who wanted us to go down simply on account of Shearer, the man who dared to turn them down. That said, I'm not about to devote my life savings to Unicef or anything like that.

* FWIW, I backed Man Utd in '99, Liverpool in '05 & '07 and Arsenal in '06 so I can't be accused of not following the English on the jealousy-induced account that it's not my team taking part.

We all know where your true loyalties lie.

Aye. NE1 4ST :lol:

You'll never see me changing my avatar or sig to anything related to Liverpool tbh.

I'm surprised I've never seen a JFT96 one to be honest, or a "18-5". Let's be honest Craig you're more Merseyside than dole queues or ticket thieves.

Guest Stevie

Unlucky.

Unlucky? Unlucky what? That you look Herr Grunwald?

Possibly the worst commentating job ever was witnessed today by some daft fucking bint on ESPN doing a recap of last year's final. It was cringeworthy beyond belief, far worse than any other American commentary ever known. She said "Man U" about twenty times, pronounced Anelka's name wrong (Nicholas Aneelka) and was in general on a level with single-celled life forms.