Twats Amnesty

Guest alex

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny Vaughan..I'm so sorry... God I feel ashamed right now.

Chris Evans... Ditto

I don't think Clarksons a twat, I just think he has a very select audience.

And for posters on this board, it must be indisputable that the award goes to bez. Twats of the past must include Ross Gurko (aka Dubya).

52208[/snapback]

Whole heartedly agree with the twat bit, struggling with the amnesty bit.

I think you can just call him AF, by the way.

And for posters on this board, it must be indisputable that the award goes to bez. Twats of the past must include Ross Gurko (aka Dubya).

52208[/snapback]

52212[/snapback]

Or Not_A_Racist, Ketsbaia's Mobile or Professor Wum. Allegedly.

52208[/snapback]

52212[/snapback]

Is it certain they are one and the same? If so, it proves the the bloke either needs help, or he is the twattiest twat there ever was in the whole of Twatsville.

Is it certain they are one and the same? If so, it proves the the bloke either needs help, or he is the twattiest twat there ever was in the whole of Twatsville.

52215[/snapback]

Beyond a reasonable doubt? Yes. There's too many similarities. He's also gone very quiet since and never defended himself on it, which is most unlike him.

52215[/snapback]

Beyond a reasonable doubt? Yes. There's too many similarities. He's also gone very quiet since and never defended himself on it, which is most unlike him.

52218[/snapback]

He's writing a song about it.

52215[/snapback]

52218[/snapback]

It's a shame then, because some of AF's posts were quite amusing. Seriously, I think he might be a bit deranged. :rimshot:

It's a shame then, because some of AF's posts were quite amusing. Seriously, I think he might be a bit deranged.  :tumbleweed:

52222[/snapback]

He must be a little bit crazy, but aren't we all? :rimshot:

Still reckon the shite he gets going on here sometimes is hilarious.

52215[/snapback]

52218[/snapback]

It's a shame then, because some of AF's posts were quite amusing. Seriously, I think he might be a bit deranged. :tumbleweed:

52222[/snapback]

Me too. I thought he was canny funny most of the time but Professor Bez / Not_A_Racist etc. seemed too similar to him. He's either a grade A WUM or a frootloop of Blaydonesque proportions. Or both :rimshot:

Me too. I thought he was canny funny most of the time but Professor Bez / Not_A_Racist etc. seemed too similar to him. He's either a grade A WUM or a frootloop of Blaydonesque proportions. Or both  :rimshot:

52226[/snapback]

Anyone care to give me a run-down of Blaydon's history? He gets mentioned an awful lot on here, him and Medina. Also someone was fairly convinced bez was 'Neil' and Crimson Fault showed up around the same time.

I reckon I'm just talking to one very sick puppy on this forum, just hope it's not myself.

Me too. I thought he was canny funny most of the time but Professor Bez / Not_A_Racist etc. seemed too similar to him. He's either a grade A WUM or a frootloop of Blaydonesque proportions. Or both  :rimshot:

52226[/snapback]

Anyone care to give me a run-down of Blaydon's history? He gets mentioned an awful lot on here, him and Medina. Also someone was fairly convinced bez was 'Neil' and Crimson Fault showed up around the same time.

I reckon I'm just talking to one very sick puppy on this forum, just hope it's not myself.

52267[/snapback]

Anyone want to provide a potted history of Blaydon? I would but I'm biased.

:0

52226[/snapback]

52267[/snapback]

52309[/snapback]

I don't know enough about him tbh. :tumbleweed:

52226[/snapback]

52267[/snapback]

52309[/snapback]

I don't know enough about him tbh. :tumbleweed:

52318[/snapback]

He was just Alex prentending to be an Australian raver who enjoyed four page posts.

He was just Alex prentending to be an Australian raver who enjoyed four page posts.

52372[/snapback]

I remember him now, off the other forum, seemed harmless enough.

52372[/snapback]

52377[/snapback]

He's totally chilled out mate, I think he had some sort of post-E epiphany. He seems spot on now to be honest. Me and him had some right old ding-dongs on the old toontastic but we kissed and made up. Metaphorically of course :rimshot:

52372[/snapback]

52377[/snapback]

He's totally chilled out mate, I think he had some sort of post-E epiphany. He seems spot on now to be honest. Me and him had some right old ding-dongs on the old toontastic but we kissed and made up. Metaphorically of course :tumbleweed:

52380[/snapback]

Is this a fight club type thing? How many fucked up people are there here? :rimshot:

52372[/snapback]

52377[/snapback]

He's totally chilled out mate, I think he had some sort of post-E epiphany. He seems spot on now to be honest. Me and him had some right old ding-dongs on the old toontastic but we kissed and made up. Metaphorically of course :tumbleweed:

52380[/snapback]

Is this a fight club type thing? How many fucked up people are there here? :rimshot:

52383[/snapback]

Nah, me and Blaydon aren't the same person, Alreetlike for one can confirm that Blaydon was posting from an Aussie IP. I think he might be Steve though. JOKE Stevo!