Coloccini better than Beye

Happy Face

:lol: what a load of bollocks, I'm actually a jonas fan but there is no way he should be that high up and the less said about EMOs position the better, should have been bassong unquestionably

Why have they written the scores out in full? Michael Owen, Sixty-Six. Two fat ladies, forty-four. Alan Smith, two eggs, and a half. No minge. Wibble.

:lol:

once again Luke, it's the patients that get the medicine

Why have they written the scores out in full? Michael Owen, Sixty-Six. Two fat ladies, forty-four. Alan Smith, two eggs, and a half. No minge. Wibble.

:lol:

What a bad website. :D

Jonas has been fucking shite and lived off a good debut all season long.

A winger that cant cross to save his life..... only at Newcastle.... oh wait we have Duff too, a winger that cant cross to save his life.... amazing

Jonas has been fucking shite and lived off a good debut all season long.

For a long while, I liked Jonas. As much for his seeming 'goofyness' as well as his pace up and down the flanks.

But, esp. towards the end of the season, the lack of anything actually occuring from him wore me down. The guy just can not finish or even complete a decent pass to save his life.

Do we put it down that he is shite, or was just another victim of the black hole that sucks talent that SJP has become?

Edited by dbsweeney

still reckon he'd have been infinitely better with a fit mobile strike force and a fit creative central midfield