FAO sammynb

catmag

Cheers all, it was the only way I could ever afford a house :D

Oh and Cath, we got your card and photos, thanks.

How cute is Joseph! But what the hell was dad doing in that shirt, the dogleash/Gullit era!!!

Give the family a big kiss for us.

Cheers all, it was the only way I could ever afford a house :D

Oh and Cath, we got your card and photos, thanks.

How cute is Joseph! But what the hell was dad doing in that shirt, the dogleash/Gullit era!!!

Give the family a big kiss for us.

Will do ;) Hope you managed to keep it a surprise for everyone. As for the shirt? I think he stopped buying them after that!

Hope you managed to keep it a surprise for everyone.

We did except a few who know us too well guessed.

Miss's father didn't even know we were engaged but then he can barely find his arse with both hands most days. :D

edit: Cath I forgot to mention, our little boy arrived last Wednesday. I know he's not a cat but he is very cool.

DSC03069.jpg

Edited by sammynb

Absolutely gorgeous! ;) What's his name?

Um this is where it gets :omgwank: and don't forget most Australians won't get it - Toon Army, Toony for short. :omgwank:

Dear me :D

Absolutely gorgeous! :omgwank: What's his name?

Um this is where it gets :omgwank: and don't forget most Australians won't get it - Toon Army, Toony for short. :omgwank:

Dear me :D

:omgwank:

Did I mention we are on the waiting list for his sister (6 months), who will be a black brindle Cairn Terrier, so the breed Westies come from (therefore a black version of the same dog) and her name will be Geordie :omgwank:

;)

Oh we've named the toys he likes to chew and drag about the place Ashley because we are hoping it's a bit voodoo like :omgwank:

lets get this right!!! the wedding was a suprise?

To the guests, yes. They invited family and friends over for a barbie and had arranged the wedding in the garden. (I think that's right, anyway!)

Hope you managed to keep it a surprise for everyone.

We did except a few who know us too well guessed.

Miss's father didn't even know we were engaged but then he can barely find his arse with both hands most days. :D

edit: Cath I forgot to mention, our little boy arrived last Wednesday. I know he's not a cat but he is very cool.

DSC03069.jpg

Aw very cute!

can't see pictures at work, assumed you were talking about a bainr, not a puppy... until you started talking about it dragging chew toys around :D

To the guests, yes. They invited family and friends over for a barbie and had arranged the wedding in the garden. (I think that's right, anyway!)

The woman knows :D

The woman knows ;)

:D my god thats amazing!!

The woman knows ;)

:D my god thats amazing!!

Easy as fuck Paddy. No 6 x toasters to return, no shite gifts you don't want or need.

We ended up with about 30 people, whom just before the ceremony we announced to that we had lied and told them we wanted them to be there to share in the event.

Then we proceeded to tell them there actually wasn't any food and that we had booked one of our favourite restaurants just up the road.

The interesting thing though is finding out who actually gives a fuck.

We invited 40 odd people, including my sister z(and her family), who decided to start an argument about stuff, so we just said fine, you don't have to join us. Her loss.