Trainers

JawD

Any one know if there is a shop in the town / metro centre that size your feet (run style etc) for Trainers for running? :lol:

:aye: Memories. I used to love getting my feet measured for new shoes in Clarks when I was a bairn.

They ever take that bit of wood away? :lol:

:razz:

:aye: Memories. I used to love getting my feet measured for new shoes in Clarks when I was a bairn.

Unfortunately on the other side of the coin, I have many memories of taking our son in 3 monthly for new shoes, cost a fortune to us back then :lol: But I had to look after his little tootsies and get correctly fitting shoes as he had wide feet :razz:

Yeah, I remember I used to get my feet measured as well. I didn't really love it though. And then I used to be allowed to go to the Pencils (remember them?). If I was REALLY good my Mam would take me to Sarah's Restaurant for my dinner.

Was on about that at work the other day. :lol:

• 3 months later...
I know this thread is canny old, but I went to Up & Running in Fenwicks and it was spot on. Apart from feeling like a tit running on the treadmill in the middle of the shop.

It'll not get you anywhere like

:lol: Memories. I used to love getting my feet measured for new shoes in Clarks when I was a bairn.

Unfortunately on the other side of the coin, I have many memories of taking our son in 3 monthly for new shoes, cost a fortune to us back then :spit: But I had to look after his little tootsies and get correctly fitting shoes as he had wide feet :spit:

Aye, I'm doing that now. £30/pair a pop. I'll be doing it for two next year :spit:

• 7 months later...