What Chance A Geordie NUFC

mickey moose

Hi guys first post i'll probably get hammered for this but here goes i was just wondering what the chances of a consortium of Geordie tv & music stars putting some money together buying the club and asking Big Al to be manager i was thinking along the lines of Ant & Dec, Jimmy Nail,Brian Johnson etc etc that way the club would be owned by Geordies managed by a Geordie for the Geordie people and im sure it'd be looked after better than it has for years what do you think guys ? i await the backlash

Yeah it would be a great idea to alienate a lot of our support!

Jimmy Nail could be manager and we could put Ant and Dec up front and run out to Highway to Hell! B)

Hi guys first post i'll probably get hammered for this but here goes i was just wondering what the chances of a consortium of Geordie tv & music stars putting some money together buying the club and asking Big Al to be manager i was thinking along the lines of Ant & Dec, Jimmy Nail,Brian Johnson etc etc that way the club would be owned by Geordies managed by a Geordie for the Geordie people and im sure it'd be looked after better than it has for years what do you think guys ? i await the backlash

None of them would get past Stevie's criteria. B) (seemingly WUMery's just not what it used to be :))

Please your selves what you think of my user name but it was a serious question cant you see were im coming from with this theres plenty of Geordie celebrities who've made shit loads of money and go all over the world preaching they're proud of Newcastle all i'm suggesting in the clubs hour of need before its completley ruined they put their money were there mouths are is that such a bad idea because tbh it couldn't be any worse than the dickheads who are supposed to be running the club now

Tell you what i'll leave you all to it i had a stroke nearly 5 year ago and can hardly see but ive managed to memorise the keyboard layout but lose my way when adding punctuation my apologies for this but its clear from reading the replies to my post that you lot think everyone is a wind up merchant well im not one of them i only made a suggestion

Had a stroke? So you've memorised the keyboard, but not the punctuation marks? Why's that then? Why did you deem them any less important than anything else? And if that is true, how come you've managed to include one puctuation mark in the right place at the right time, but no others?

You're a really piss poor wum. That is no longer in question, what does intrigue me is your affiliation. Are you wearside mackem, scouse mackem, london mackem or manchester mackem, I'd wager you aren't a fan of a successful club given that most fans of succesful clubs are more focussed on their own exploits, rather than the rivals up the road/country.

Im really annoyed that you would doubt i had a stroke why would i lie about that never mind at least you can have a good laugh at my expense and not even reply to my initial post now thats really funny

Edited by mickey moose

Your initial post is a wind up and I frankly don't believe someone would memorise the letters, but not the punctuation marks, the extra effort would me nominal and the effects noticable. Given the average age of stroke victims I'd expect a certain pride in the way their thoughts were formed on the page, you're "style" is more akin to the younger generations who don't seem to care about grammar etc.

Now, either prove that you are who you say you are, man up and admit you're a wind up merchant and you've been rumbled or just go away. <_<

edited for broken smiley

Edited by The Fish

Your initial post is a wind up and I frankly don't believe someone would memorise the letters, but not the punctuation marks, the extra effort would me nominal and the effects noticable. Given the average age of stroke victims I'd expect a certain pride in the way their thoughts were formed on the page, you're "style" is more akin to the younger generations who don't seem to care about grammar etc.

Now, either prove that you are who you say you are, man up and admit you're a wind up merchant and you've been rumbled or just go away. <_<

edited for broken smiley

:D