Would you...

Guest Hova

If you were someone like Big Al, with his bank balance. Would you offer to manage this season for minimal wages in exchange for the 120 people Ashley axed getting to keep their jobs? Seems silly that his wage is likely going to be bigger than those 120 people combined. Not saying that Shearer should feel obliged to do it, certainly not, I don't even know if I would. Just be interesting to see how many of you would.

It's difficult to say how many of the 120 people are needed for life in the championship. I'd rather the money was invested in scouts, youth and the academy rather than pen pushers tbh. Not that the situation in the OP would ever arise tbh.

Noppe, if they were any good at their job, they'd still have one

Yes because always the case when a multitude of anonymous people lose their jobs. :scratchchin:

Noppe, if they were any good at their job, they'd still have one

Yes because always the case when a multitude of anonymous people lose their jobs. :razz:

You cannot be telling me I needed to put a wink on that one? Shirley Not! :scratchchin:

silly Tom :razz:

It's difficult to say how many of the 120 people are needed for life in the championship. I'd rather the money was invested in scouts, youth and the academy rather than pen pushers tbh. Not that the situation in the OP would ever arise tbh.

+1