C.C.C. TEAMS - UNBIASED ASSESSMENT.......

accadacca

tbf accadacca made several predictions only one of which has (so far, seemingly) come true

easy to make loads of predictions and then cling to the one that was right

also, where was he when we were shit? he didnt seem to bother posting much during our series of godawful draws

Edited by Andrew

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having your own opinion is fine but if you take the piss out of someone for having a different opinion and they turn out to be correct you need to start eating that humble pie.

Stop digging and admit you were wrong :lol:

Do you think we have " pissed" this league?

It's been pretty bloody easy even when we have played shit. I would say Acca was a lot closer in his prediction than you were and I don't see where he took the piss out of your opinion either :blush:

At the time, 2 games in, no permanent manager, unwilling owner, what did you feel Gejon?

Looked back thru the various threads at the time and can't find your opinion.

Acca got one thing right- the standard of this league is poor.

Well done Acca, have a cigar.

Having your own opinion is fine but if you take the piss out of someone for having a different opinion and they turn out to be correct you need to start eating that humble pie.

Stop digging and admit you were wrong :blush:

I don't know who that is aimed at, but if it is me and I suspect it is me and a few others, I've said I feared the morale would be so bad that we would struggle. That is admitting that I was wrong, which is a damn sight more than a lot of people on your other message board can bring themselves to do.

And still can't by what I read from those in question.

I didn't take the piss out of accadacca anyway btw, but there you go. I was wrong. Hughton has done very very well. One other point I didn't mention which I am sure others would also now say the same, we didn't realise how crap this league is, it is certainly inferior to other periods I have seen NUFC play in it, when we had shite directors who considered just being in the top league to be the height of ambition and supporters who accepted it.

It wasn't aimed at you but I am shocked YOU admitted you were wrong :lol:

Must be pretty chilly in hell at the moment :jonas:

why are you shocked ? Maybe you should ask yourself why the major opponents to "my opinion", about the old regime now that it is obvious to everybody, that the new regime that everybody wanted will never match what they did if you live to be 200] on NO can't do the same ? You might learn something you didn't previously realise if you are honest about it.

It's pretty chilly in hell alright, seeing arseholes accept the lower standards now being set, that the Halls and Shepherd initially found us in when they took over the club in 1992.

Do you still view the club through that large telescope you view it through :jonas:

I still don't think he's anything more than a piss-taking wum.

Gejon?

i'll admit i didn't think we'd walk the league as much as we have so far. goes to show just how big the gulf is between the top two divisions. i think that was accadacca's main point though. he wasn't saying we had a premier league class squad - more that we were still better than most of the crap in the ccc and he's been proved right. the squad will still need massive investment in the summer just to survive in the premier league let alone challenge for a top half finish. hopefully the owner will have learned the painful lesson that you have to speculate to survive in the top flight.

If people were a bit more circumspect and considered in their opinions in the first place there wouldnt be all this fuss about being 'wrong'.

or right, for that matter.

Well said Chez.

Gejon?

he's a bit on the simple side but appears to have buggered off for the moment. Probably knows my last post to him was right.