Matchday

Christmas Tree

I think we played quite well, they couldn't get the ball off us in spells. I'm not going to start on Shola and Carroll, but we could be a canny side if we were assertive and explosive up front. Both of them are not good enough for the club, I think everyone knows that. If we signed even someone like Darius Henderson with a nippy little striker who can get goals, even someone like Sewpa Kev, we'd piss this league.

My main source of encouragement isn't as much to do with us, but to do with the other sides. They're fucking SHITE, even Duff and Nolan are streets ahead of most in this league, I thought WBA, the bookies favourites, were hugely disappointing, and if we get to the transfer window with most of them still here, and a new striker or two, I think we'll be fine :icon_lol:

:lol:

What's funny? He's not Pele, but he's the best target man in this division I would assert.

He's wank Stevie!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from a week away where the only exposure I had to Newcastle was the 90 minutes on Saturday.

Without the papers or the internets we didn't look in too bad shape and I'd cheered right up.

Shame I came came back to hear we've sold Beye and Bassong (I did guess like) and David o'tatey heed is in the running :lol:

Any more bad news?

Guest Stevie
I think we played quite well, they couldn't get the ball off us in spells. I'm not going to start on Shola and Carroll, but we could be a canny side if we were assertive and explosive up front. Both of them are not good enough for the club, I think everyone knows that. If we signed even someone like Darius Henderson with a nippy little striker who can get goals, even someone like Sewpa Kev, we'd piss this league.

My main source of encouragement isn't as much to do with us, but to do with the other sides. They're fucking SHITE, even Duff and Nolan are streets ahead of most in this league, I thought WBA, the bookies favourites, were hugely disappointing, and if we get to the transfer window with most of them still here, and a new striker or two, I think we'll be fine :icon_lol:

:lol:

What's funny? He's not Pele, but he's the best target man in this division I would assert.

He's wank Stevie!

Gerrard was wank when he first went in the Liverpool, he was wank for Reading that's all you're forming your opinion on, that's over 5 years ago. He's a good powerful target man, I'D TAKE HIM over Shola any day.

We drew against the favourites for the league on the first day last season too, and you know how that turned out....

BTW Stevie, I'd take Darius Henderson too. Think I mentioned him early in the summer.

Henderson gave Huth and Wheater a right going over - if he had anybody alongside him