David O'leary

mikey the eagle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''They'' :lol:

As scouse mackem wind up merchant disguising himself as a Newcastle fan, how sad is that?

Gooser = Gosling, Plus the Ferguson picture, Unwarrented praise of Alan Irvine and the fact his Email address is for an Everton forum.

''What a strange question...''

not very well i shouldnt think

they havent bought anyone, have they? if they sell lescott they will be left short at the back for the first few months of the season.

strange question

really?....heres another one....did you lot enjoy singing "cheer up Kevin Keegan" at the cup final this year? :lol:

he'll do a good job imo but the daft twats wont take to him because he's not the messiah

they need someone with some experiance to sort them out, why the fuck they want Shearer is beyond me

People actually believe that paper shit :lol:

Everton are a good club, they are not a placca club, they have a good history and can generally hold their heads up. Which makes it all the more strange that a fair proportion of their fans take the effort to have a pop at us, I'll have a good bet that there isn't Mags going on their boards pretending to be Evertonians. You can just see their faces contorting when we were on the telly being (gasp!) talked about. "Im fucking sick of seeing these Geordie bastards on all the time, they're fucking shit with no history!" TRANSLATION, "Why do they always ignore Everton". You can put fucking boring, very boring Villa to that list too, in fact they're even worse.

I don't really care about Everton either way, I'm totally neutral towards them. It doesn't make them a nothing club but they aren't really on my radar and never were.

i got my username from my favourite golfer. rietef 'the gooser' goosen

alan irvine will be the next big name in new managers

Well here's some Everton trivia for you to tell the other Everton fans, Dan Gosling's nickname is in fact, ''Goose''.

Well here's some Everton trivia for you to tell the other Everton fans, Dan Gosling's nickname is in fact, ''Goose''.

never heard that one like

'super dan' is what he gets called in liverpool. im a pe teacher from hull who is living and working here at the moment

Him who was Moyes assistant like? :lol:

He was here at the academy when Gullit was manager as well....

Funny all these people saying O'Leary will be appointment are the same people who couldn't fathom Keegan being any kind of success at all because he had been out of the game for 3 years.

Him who was Moyes assistant like? :lol:

He was here at the academy when Gullit was manager as well....

You'd expect most Mags to know Alan Irvine was at NUFC.

I don't think O'Leary is the end of the world like some people do, he's better than sticking with 2 coaches who the players know aren't the real boss and he's a damn site better than Kinnear. My problem is that if Ashley went for him or somebody like him as a fulltime manager when he knows the fans and players want Shearer (of the realistic options) and with Big Al making it clear he wants the job, it would be proof that he is deliberately looking to get at the fans and is an even bigger cunt than i thought!

get on a liverpool forum and get some tips for holding protests/marches.

those cunts do it for anything they can think of

but they don't get a complete fuckin kicking in the media for doing so like some other clubs I could mention....

nowt wrong with expressing your opinion in a vocal manner like

or are you actually from Cuba? :lol:

I'm seriously starting to think his agenda is to upset the fans as much as humanly possible.

Ive been thinking that for a while. Ever since the whole "Cockney Mafia" thing Ive thought of him thinking "fuck you then". Any hint of us wanting or not wanting something and he'll do the opposite.