Chelsea fans lol

Jimbo

lampard is no kaka

that's my assessment of Chelsea so far

they're playing Milan's 4-3-1-2 without that special No. 10

Lampard's first touch, skills or vision aren't good enough

Still, the 20 odd goals he scores pretty much year in year out aint bad is it :blink:

lampard is no kaka

that's my assessment of Chelsea so far

they're playing Milan's 4-3-1-2 without that special No. 10

Lampard's first touch, skills or vision aren't good enough

Still, the 20 odd goals he scores pretty much year in year out aint bad is it :blink:

might as well stick torres at centre back and have liverpool sign a new striker with that logic, lampard is the wrong sort of player for the kaka role

The problem is Ancelotti is trying to force a formation by playing players out of position, rather than pick a formation to suit his players strengths.

I'm no football manager but surely that's not a good idea, it's not even like he's signed a load of players to suit his diamond 4-4-2.

I think they'll be poor domestically this year. A distant 2nd at best.

he's totally different. goes missing from certain matches, scores around 15 to 20 goals a season, creates nearly as many... oh wait.... !

no, i see your point Andrew. not really a flair player. just very effective.

Yeah I agree he's very effective but not technically gifted enough or have that level of tactical astutueness to play the No.10 role

if I was Ancelotti I'd stick Lampard in midfield, Essien for Mikel and Deco / Joe Cole in the hole

he's totally different. goes missing from certain matches, scores around 15 to 20 goals a season, creates nearly as many... oh wait.... !

no, i see your point Andrew. not really a flair player. just very effective.

Yeah I agree he's very effective but not technically gifted enough or have that level of tactical astutueness to play the No.10 role

if I was Ancelotti I'd stick Lampard in midfield, Essien for Mikel and Deco / Joe Cole in the hole

I think he might go back to a 442 when he gets certain players back

I can see

zhirkov, lampard, essien, cole

playing as the midfield

If it wasn't for a combination of poor finishing, good positional keeping and some quality last man defending Chelsea should have scored 6. As it was I was smiling when Drogba's cross hit the inside netting. Can't stand Phil Brown, and by association Hull.