FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just coming to the end of my third season with the Toon only 6 league games left.

Currently Sitting 5th in the league I had been sitting in the top 4 all season as well. I even made 1st once or twice all though it was only because I was playing either the day before or in the morning.

Just beat spurs in the Europa cup ¼ and play Athletic Bilbao in the ½. Best bit of business in the January transfer window was Vagner Love for 2.7 out of contract. All though he can’t play in Europe he has 6/7 in the league.

My young winger posted further back is tipped for the young player of the year award. I failed to get past the third round in either of the cups though…

Yep i may aswell admit i put andy carrolls heading stats to 20 (thats all i done) and he is a fucking machine in the air and macheda is just class anyway. Chris Brunt was a class signing but he is always knackered (last time i buy him anyway).

Im in the beginning of season 3 overall, season 2 in the prem. I love my lineup! Theyre going to be world class in just a few years. Heres who I have

------------Milevskyi---Kadlec

Jonas----------------------------Ljajic

---------Nasri---Buonanotte

Enrique--Taylor--Gallas--Spence

----------------Krul

Subs:

J Altidore

M Verratti

J Shelvey

Z. Knight

Deco

Carroll

Aliadiere

Kadlec, Ljajic, Carroll, Shelvey, Altidore, Verratti, Buonanotte, Krul, and Spence are all under 25. Kadlec won Young Player of the Year in my 1st year in the prem

Im in the beginning of season 3 overall, season 2 in the prem. I love my lineup! Theyre going to be world class in just a few years. Heres who I have

------------Milevskyi---Kadlec

Jonas----------------------------Ljajic

---------Nasri---Buonanotte

Enrique--Taylor--Gallas--Spence

----------------Krul

Subs:

J Altidore

M Verratti

J Shelvey

Z. Knight

Deco

Carroll

Aliadiere

Kadlec, Ljajic, Carroll, Shelvey, Altidore, Verratti, Buonanotte, Krul, and Spence are all under 25. Kadlec won Young Player of the Year in my 1st year in the prem

How's Verratti looking now?

If you give him first team footy, his stats become god like.

this is him at 19yrs old. :yes

http://i38.tinypic.com/jf9own.png

Edited by DarkStar

How muc first team footy should you give the kids?

Hows Spear/Vuckic looking?

Spear has been on loan most of the time getting games but his stats have not really improved much. and vuckic has done nothing. Granted he did spend a season on loan at Juve and did not get a game. But I got 1 million pounds. :yes

Ive been giving Verratti the odd game, Vuckic and Spear are both out on loan. Vuckic looks like hes going to quite good in a year or two, but the jury is still out on Spear for me. We'll see how he turns out

Can't find my FM disc anywhere :/ Got a proper big urge to get back into playing this as well!

if youve still got the box then use steam

Or if all that fails i'll sort ya out with a link for a torrent :D

quick update; im now in the PL and 1st (i have no idea?) and my team is looking pretty good, the fat man gave me 29 million for transfers :lol:? sold jonas for 26 million to man shity (dont ask). I bought Stewart Downing and Lavezza (or something) and Dan Gosling and a right winger but i cant recall his name. oh and shawcross. Andd alan dzagoev

Harper

Raylor - Saylor - Colls - Ricky

*forgot his name but he's class* - alan dzagoev - Guth. - Stewart Downing

Carroll - Lavezza (sp?)

5th game in the PL and i am also in the Euro cup because i won the League cup.

Being worshipped for bringing out the best in Andy.

Or if all that fails i'll sort ya out with a link for a torrent :D

quick update; im now in the PL and 1st (i have no idea?) and my team is looking pretty good, the fat man gave me 29 million for transfers :lol:? sold jonas for 26 million to man shity (dont ask). I bought Stewart Downing and Lavezza (or something) and Dan Gosling and a right winger but i cant recall his name. oh and shawcross. Andd alan dzagoev

Harper

Raylor - Saylor - Colls - Ricky

*forgot his name but he's class* - alan dzagoev - Guth. - Stewart Downing

Carroll - Lavezza (sp?)

5th game in the PL and i am also in the Euro cup because i won the League cup.

Being worshipped for bringing out the best in Andy.

:icon_lol:

Can't find my FM disc anywhere :/ Got a proper big urge to get back into playing this as well!

if youve still got the box then use steam

Will have a good look tomorrow. Chances are that it's been put into a box somewhere, as we are planning to move house in the near future.

Edited by Nyff

Ive been giving Verratti the odd game, Vuckic and Spear are both out on loan. Vuckic looks like hes going to quite good in a year or two, but the jury is still out on Spear for me. We'll see how he turns out

out of Vuckic and Spear, its Spear who is by far the most talented. But he's not as talented as Verratti who gets very good, very quickly.

Seriously him and Verratti will turn out to be 2 of your best players, if they are nurtured properly.

They just need the right training schedule, and first team football, but not to much though. and when they are ready to be loaned out, make sure, its to a team who have good training facilities, and are willing to give them regular first team football.

Just started a new game with Crystal Palace as i wanted a challenge - fuck me what a challenge!! I drew my first 3 games and about to play 4th, lost to dag & red in league cup first round. I signed on loan - Mulumbu, Da Laet (sp?), someone else from Manu, Marwood. Can't get anyone else :lol: no money no wages, good news is that a consortium are planning a take over, i'd imagine my team need time to gel and hopefully push for play offs.

Had a pretty good start to the 5th season (4th in prem) I've finished 8th three times in a row and was starting to piss my board off by not qualifying for europe but a good start this time has got me hopeful

Squad

squad-1.png

Transfers for this summer, Paid half up front for both nestor and gourcuff(who i got on the last day of the window thanks to my ace start making him want to sign) with the other half paid after 40 league games each

trans.png

League after my excellent start

league.png

Well I decided to resign from Crystal palace, they weren't giving me enough credit for the fantastic job which i had done - I got them well out of relegation and to 9th in the league and this is only october. Plus the club got sold and the board were thinking of replacing me so i said fuck it and left. I decided to go abroad and applied for Sevilla and they accepted and i am currently flying with them. 30mil budget and i bought - Srna, Montovolo, Van Der Vart, Lavezzi, Igor Akinfeev, Naldo. Came to about 80mil in total but thats what monthly payments are for :lol: well im now 7th in the league having took over them when they were 17th.