FM2010

Nyff

I just downloaded need for speed most wanted, class game. As for footy manager i'm very bored of that now. NFS all the way! oh and for the people who ask why didn't i download Carbon or Shift etc. my laptop ain't good enough to run them :/

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded need for speed most wanted, class game. As for footy manager i'm very bored of that now. NFS all the way! oh and for the people who ask why didn't i download Carbon or Shift etc. my laptop ain't good enough to run them :/

apple.jpg

orange.jpg

Were you ever beat up at school or in the street as a child? If the answer is yes, i think i know why.

because I understand what the phrase "apples and oranges" means?

I'm aware of what it means, your just a proper fag. I was not comparing NFS, i was stating that i grew bored of footymanager and decided to now play NFS.

I'm aware of what it means, you're just a proper fag. I was not comparing NFS, i was stating that i grew bored of footymanager and decided to now play NFS.

:D

thought you'd learnt to stop pirating stuff after your virus cockup anyway

I'm aware of what it means, you're just a proper fag. I was not comparing NFS, i was stating that i grew bored of footymanager and decided to now play NFS.

:D

thought you'd learnt to stop pirating stuff after your virus cockup anyway

Nah the virus was a cock up, I was in a rush and didn't think. I know what i'm doing.

waiting for a good update once all the playoffs and such are sorted so I decided to grab a half update (that has us and WBA in the prem) and edit the funk out of it

gave us a ton of cash, MA now has 20 resources and is a sugar daddy signed a bunch of players, finished 3rd on equal points with 2nd first season

waiting for a good update once all the playoffs and such are sorted so I decided to grab a half update (that has us and WBA in the prem) and edit the funk out of it

gave us a ton of cash, MA now has 20 resources and is a sugar daddy signed a bunch of players, finished 3rd on equal points with 2nd first season

Times like that, you realise how much the world really sucks :D

Also, wtf is a car driving arcade game diatribe doing in the FM2010 thread?

Edited by The Fish

oddly Im having a cack second season, going OK in the CL but im 7th in the league having spent a fucking fortune

if this were real life Id be calling for myself to be sacked on TT

ed: and leazes would still be talking about how the old board were better

Edited by Andrew

Can't get into an FM game at all. Playing with Newcastle and not doing brilliantly. 8th in the Championship but only 6 games in. Seem to go from playing brilliantly and scoring for fun one game, to not being able to score at all in the next. Odd...

..Will battle on though and see how it goes.

Had a proper look at my tactics and changed some things around. On a winning streak and have jumped up to 2nd in the table and only a point behind Derby.

oddly Im having a cack second season, going OK in the CL but im 7th in the league having spent a fucking fortune

if this were real life Id be calling for myself to be sacked on TT

ed: and leazes would still be talking about how the old board were better

ended up 8th :D scored a hatful but defence was leaky and inconsistent

sorted that this summer with the signing of Sakho at CB, team now is

---------Akinfeev-----------

Srna Sakho Evans Vargas

-----Palombo Moutinho----

Robben----------------Modric

---------Dzeko Rossi---------

Squad Players

Ochoa

Jose Enrique, Burdisso, Taylor

Matic(from chelsea), Gago, Hitzlsperger, Jovetic

Djalo, Suarez(ajax)

still waiting for a proper update but actually enjoying this so far, still havent won anything mind but got to the CL semi last season before getting tonked by barca

Lots of changes to a succesful team often means you ship goals. I'd restrain yourself to one or two tweaks irregardless of your transfer kitty. Once you're in the position to pay stupid amounts for players, spend ages scouting them and getting them to love you. Also make sure they fit in with the rest of the team with regards to motivations and stuff.

Signing sakho seems to have done the trick, playing him and evans so far and now sitting top of the league after 13, 3rd season

signing chiellini in jan too and shipping burdisso off to italy to make room

Went on an 8 game streak without losing before going down 2-1 to Nottingham Forest. But straight back to winning with a crazy 4-3 win over Scunthorpe (went 3-0 up, they came back to 3-3, then Routledge scored in the 90th minute..) and top of the table by 4 points now.

Update being released tonight with all the transfers/staff changes/promotions/relegations in later today I'll post a link in here when it comes

good job too, won everything but the community shield last season, nice to get in the hall of fame but its a bit empty to do it like this

im one place behind...me, when I won the WC

No, Weegie have stopped making updates now due to various commitments sadly

its two lads who normally make their own updates on the SI forum, D.Forbes and Chris22