FM2010

Nyff

Lost in the final, poor performance, had lost Barry for the match to 2 bookings and the brazilians broke rooneys leg so I lost him for a lot of the competition

FMWC.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just signed some unreal lad. He's only 16 and he was worth £4.5m but i signed him to a contract so his value was brought down to £3m, none the less he's unreal, he's CM-DM-CB, put his training schedule for him to be trained into CM naturally.

Nice. did you have much of the original squad? Meant for the Hog.

In the first team? Vukic is a regular from the bench and Kadar is cover. Carroll, Spear, Tozer and Ranger are all in the reserves to keep my English player quota up, did still have Lua Lua up until this summer but he went to the mackems for first team football but he had been mostly in the reserves too.. Bought a rb right in the first transfer window who was 16 at the time he's now an england international.

Guest I'm A Cunt

Anyone wanna know a little trick to get quality 14-16 year olds. Don't have to pay the club anything just sign them to a contract and compensate the club. It's how i get quality wonderkids each season, you also have to develop them but i'll leave that to you.

Guest I'm A Cunt

No you fool..

Go to search filters, (this has to be in July, straight away when the youth teams come in) set the search filters to age at most - 16, then put the value to the highest, and approach to sign all the 16 year old wonder kids :jester:

Anyone wanna know a little trick to get quality 14-16 year olds. Don't have to pay the club anything just sign them to a contract and compensate the club. It's how i get quality wonderkids each season, you also have to develop them but i'll leave that to you.

Yep, but they will also get a percentage of the fee of when you sell him and you could end up coughing up after league appearances and/or international appearances. Which might bite you on the arse at a later time if you are struggling financially..

No you fool..

Go to search filters, (this has to be in July, straight away when the youth teams come in) set the search filters to age at most - 16, then put the value to the highest, and approach to sign all the 16 year old wonder kids :jester:

to sign youth players search for youth players and sign them

not much of a trick and as Hog says, you still pay for them

Guest I'm A Cunt
No you fool..

to sign youth players search for youth players and sign them

not much of a trick and as Hog says, you still pay for them

It's still worth it though.

The better way? have excellent scouting network and scour the globe, picking up bargains from small clubs/nations, luring them with the prospect of playing for a massive club...

again, not a trick, just the way you win the game.

Guest I'm A Cunt

What do you think's the perfect age to send them out on loan? I've just sent out Borja to Peterborough, i think he has progressed amazingly in reserves and U18s, always getting a few goals a game. Last time i checked it was 19 goals in 18 games :jester: can't wait to get him back. He's 17, i got him when he was 14.

Re: Loans. I send them out at 17 (that's the earliest you can for an English club) if anyone is interested but only if they offer them first team football. None of this cover for first team bollocks. You're better off keeping them at yours and moving them from U-18's to reserves.

7-3 full time. No doubt i'll lose to Wolves now. :jester:

threw a away a two goal lead though. :dancing:

Just beat Sunderland away in league cup semi finals.

Will stay with West Ham till the final then hope a big team comes up in Italy or Spain.

Fancy AC Milan or Sevilla.

Re: Loans. I send them out at 17 (that's the earliest you can for an English club) if anyone is interested but only if they offer them first team football. None of this cover for first team bollocks. You're better off keeping them at yours and moving them from U-18's to reserves.

Thats what time i sent mine out at. Was worried incase it was too early for him.

I send them out on loan as soon as if they are getting first team footy somewhere half decent.

If they are really good though I normally keep them in the 1st squad and give them 20 mins if I'm winning. Not sure if this helps them much though.

soon as they've signed a pro contract and can go out on loan I'll send them to an affiliate with a decent youth system, once they've matured a bit I'll send them to an affiliate in a lower league where they'll get 1st team football, once they're doing well there I'll give them cup games and 25 minutes consistently at the end of games.

Value is affected by which league he's playing in as well. If your superstar wonderkid is playing in League 2 because he's 16, he won't reflect his value if you were to play him in the CCC or the EPL

Value is affected by which league he's playing in as well. If your superstar wonderkid is playing in League 2 because he's 16, he won't reflect his value if you were to play him in the CCC or the EPL

I see i see. I was worrying incase Peterborough were bringing him down. He's off to a great start, in his first game he got 2 goals!