Uruguay

Woodgate27

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to sit through a meeting where all hell is going to break loose because my department is a shithole right on kickoff tomorrow. ;)

56686[/snapback]

steve the FFA site is streaming the game live if you are interested.

Look here for details.

Now we all agree no-one deserves an easy passage into the World Cup finals and that direct qualification for Oceania would be that for Australia but this from Recoba is just a joke.

Uruguay forward Alvaro Recoba believes his country deserves a World Cup place more than Australia.

He said: "We're a big country with a big past and we've got a right to play. Uruguay has a divine right to play. Uruguay is Uruguay."

;)

Divine right, yeah I can see god in whatever form it is going, "you know that Uruguay they so deserve to go to the world cup because well they're Uruguay!"

:razz:

with that attitude, surely good old Alvaro will be signing for Liverpool any month now...

56768[/snapback]

Didn't someone link him with us in the last transfer window or was it the one before?

The bastard does nothing for Inter in the league but play him in the CL or for Uaregay and he is a match winner.

I think that 0-1 is a great result for Australia!  I am confident that they can overcome that deficite at home.   ;)

56706[/snapback]

I'll eat a whole tub of Vegemite if they do.

56719[/snapback]

Is deficite the US version of vegemite?

;)

They've qualified.  Wait for them all to turn up on here now lobbing their Aussie jizz about. ;)  Out in the group stages tbh.

56871[/snapback]

I'm blaming you for opening your big trap, again. ;)

Where's Wellsy?

They've qualified.  Wait for them all to turn up on here now lobbing their Aussie jizz about. ;)  Out in the group stages tbh.

56871[/snapback]

I'm blaming you for opening your big trap, again. ;)

Where's Wellsy?

56873[/snapback]

Greatest team on the planet bar none after this like. Guaranteed. :razz:

56871[/snapback]

Someone is gonna beat the culture dodging peroxide-roos by a cricket score iyamho.

Bad business. Bad for football. Don't like it one bit, so it is.

56871[/snapback]

Someone is gonna beat the culture dodging peroxide-roos by a cricket score iyamho.

Bad business. Bad for football. Don't like it one bit, so it is.

56885[/snapback]

It's just not cricket is it?