Uruguay

Woodgate27

Is this the Aussie excuse downpayment thread?

54392[/snapback]

Not making excuses, quite the opposite actually. We have so many advantages to make it this time it's not even funny.

Whether we take advantage of these advantages is debatable. I doubt it but I've been burnt by the socceroos plenty of times before, so I could be cynical.

But I'm sure Steve believes we'll win, and in Steve I trust

54394[/snapback]

What will be funny is when you still fail to make it. :huh:

54398[/snapback]

The funny thing is if we dont make it i will probably laugh aswell :naughty:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it appears the corrupt organisation known as the federation of international fraud association will bend over backwards to help their south american bed buddies, and move the kick off time again, in the name of "fair play". Conveniantly forgetting Uruguay first moved the match in a failed attempt to screw us around.

It's like the kid at school crying to the teachers whenever he gets picked on.

54374[/snapback]

No one here cares tbh. Apart from Wellsy :naughty:

54377[/snapback]

If only we were playing England! We would have it in the bag with 3 away goals. Let me remind you the last time we met;

0,,2003070471,00.jpg

Guus Hiddink > Sven Goran Eriksson

I mean why would you keep picking Jenas? Where is Scotty Parker?

54391[/snapback]

Forgive me if I console myself over a friendly match loss with an Ashes win and the rugby World Cup final in Sydney.

Now it appears the corrupt organisation known as the federation of international fraud association will bend over backwards to help their south american bed buddies, and move the kick off time again, in the name of "fair play". Conveniantly forgetting Uruguay first moved the match in a failed attempt to screw us around.

54374[/snapback]

No one here cares tbh. Apart from Wellsy :huh:

54377[/snapback]

If only we were playing England! We would have it in the bag with 3 away goals. Let me remind you the last time we met;

0,,2003070471,00.jpg

54391[/snapback]

Forgive me if I console myself over a friendly match loss with an Ashes win and the rugby World Cup final in Sydney.

54401[/snapback]

Are we still dominating womens squash?

Maybe we should move on to Tennis?

When is the next time an Australian and an English lad or lass come face to face? I need to rebuild the Australian sporting empire. :naughty:

54374[/snapback]

No one here cares tbh. Apart from Wellsy :naughty:

54377[/snapback]

0,,2003070471,00.jpg

54391[/snapback]

54401[/snapback]

You could also console yourself with the fact we've beaten other world renowned opposition such as France, Brazil and Hungary in meaningless matches.

What about Jamaica or Scotland?

Iraq? Indonesia?

It speaks volumes that Australia's greatest football achievment to date is a 0-0 with Chile at the '74 World Cup.... and beating a shit England team 3-1.

54394[/snapback]

This man is definitely onto something here. :naughty:

We are going to fucking destroy those homos from You-are-gay.

54394[/snapback]

This man is definitely onto something here. :naughty:

54563[/snapback]

Yeah and John Howard is a "world" leader that is going to leave a lasting impression on humanity across the globe!

Supporting Australian football is like supporting the toon, so much promise and then ...

54394[/snapback]

This man is definitely onto something here. :huh:

54563[/snapback]

Yeah and John Howard is a "world" leader that is going to leave a lasting impression on humanity across the globe!

Supporting Australian football is like supporting the toon, so much promise and then ...

54638[/snapback]

To be fair, I think the Toon are better than Australia :naughty:

After reading that Trinidad & Tobago are playing Bahrain for a place in the World Cup, I can't help thinking that Australia get a bit of a rough deal having to play South American opposition.

After reading that Trinidad & Tobago are playing Bahrain for a place in the World Cup, I can't help thinking that Australia get a bit of a rough deal having to play South American opposition.

54902[/snapback]

My heart bleeds tbh. :naughty:

54902[/snapback]

My heart bleeds tbh. :naughty:

54903[/snapback]

:huh: Hey, I'm not saying it's a bad thing :D

Toothless absolutely fucking toothless. What is the point in dominating possession, defending well as a unit (especially when Tony prat Vidmar is in the starting 11) and trying to shoot from 40 yards out every fucking time!

As for the rugby, for once radioactoive boy is right, the tide is turning the egg chasers are a dying breed.

I'm still agog at the ability for Aussies to play away games, you'd think the parole board would frown on border crossing like that..

56058[/snapback]

No haven't you heard fish, it appears all us convicts have served the sentences our ancestors were sent here for and shock horror a few are even considering returning to old blighty with their new papers.