And leicester are supposed to be one of the better...

accadacca

This kid is a mackem without a doubt. If you check the IP it will be one of the mackem area post codes i.e. NE30something SR or DH.

I think anyone from NE1-NE29. Fine, but the other postcodes questions need answering as far as I'm concerned.

Lads, I definitely not a proper fan... when I lived in the North East my post code was NE39... :icon_lol:

Fucking hell Stevie, you talk some shit. What the fuck does it matter which postal code boundary you're within? Dwight Yorke lived in those flats behind the Baltic - pretty certain they're within NE8. Does that mean his opinion on NUFC is more valid than those outside of your threashold?

Ease up, Cwaigy, he's not serious. Chill oot, man.

Craig I see your over emotion has got the better of you and you've created a group called "bairns" of which I am the only member. Why I've been put in the Falkirk group is anyone guess.

Surely then it would be proper to start a new group as well entitled "fannies" and stick yourself in there? Actually there's a few more you could stick in too.

Fucking hell Stevie you were put in that group ages ago! Keep up lad... ;)

Well it's lonely in there.

Ah well you see that's because nobody else takes the piss with the content of their signatures. Photos of Enoch Powell, a Brick Lane road sign, etc. are not appropriate, particularly in the context which you've intended. Without making a fuss, the images were removed by admin but you simply kept putting another contraversial one back.

The result? You're now in a group where you can't modify your profile. You've been there for almost 2 weeks as well. :cry:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is a mackem without a doubt. If you check the IP it will be one of the mackem area post codes i.e. NE30something SR or DH.

I think anyone from NE1-NE29. Fine, but the other postcodes questions need answering as far as I'm concerned.

Lads, I definitely not a proper fan... when I lived in the North East my post code was NE39... :icon_lol:

Fucking hell Stevie, you talk some shit. What the fuck does it matter which postal code boundary you're within? Dwight Yorke lived in those flats behind the Baltic - pretty certain they're within NE8. Does that mean his opinion on NUFC is more valid than those outside of your threashold?

Ease up, Cwaigy, he's not serious. Chill oot, man.

Craig I see your over emotion has got the better of you and you've created a group called "bairns" of which I am the only member. Why I've been put in the Falkirk group is anyone guess.

Surely then it would be proper to start a new group as well entitled "fannies" and stick yourself in there? Actually there's a few more you could stick in too.

Fucking hell Stevie you were put in that group ages ago! Keep up lad... ;)

Well it's lonely in there.

Ah well you see that's because nobody else takes the piss with the content of their signatures. Photos of Enoch Powell, a Brick Lane road sign, etc. are not appropriate, particularly in the context which you've intended. Without making a fuss, the images were removed by admin but you simply kept putting another contraversial one back.

The result? You're now in a group where you can't modify your profile. You've been there for almost 2 weeks as well. :cry:

It's like Cambodia under Pol Pot this.

Power corrupts...

You think? Or perhaps we were simply fed up with the racist undertones and did something pro-active about it?

;) OOoooOOoooooh

maybe we should have an "out of towners group" where posts from users in the group are moderated before being allowed through.

Stevie & Fish get to oversee the posts keeping the count...forums clear from any posts which may not provide a service to the masses or deemed to be of any worth.

Of course after passing a toonisation test out of towners may be brought in to be considered proper fans. :cry:

(Fish will of course never recognise these people as proper fans..)

:icon_lol: Biggest Whoosh Ever?

Fucking hell Ant, I live in London, am Northumbrian and don't use that word often, could it possibly be that I was taking the piss?

You're a proper mong at times fella. ;)

I met Roy Walker once ya know.... just as cheesy as he is on the telly.

I met his brother Johnnie once.

Younger brother? Nicknamed 'Baby'?

Dad joke tbh.

I know :):(