Adebayor

Kid Dynamite

I don't care what he done in front of the Arsenal fans, they deserve after all the shit they give him last season, they give it out but can't expect to take it back fuck them.

What he done to Van Persie was below the belt like booting him in the head, but as the other guy in this post has commented the Arsenal players were trying to hack him down a bit in the match and can't take it when he gives it back, Arsenal will always be a bunch of puffs.

I agree about the fans, they gave him no end of shit during the match and when he was a player with them but nothing can excuse the kick on RvP, I think the fabregas one earlier was nothing and tey reacted badly to it though trying to take him out

I loved at one point about four of them tried to get him when he was on the ball and he just skipped them all and nearly setup a brilliant goal

I agree about the fans, they gave him no end of shit during the match and when he was a player with them but nothing can excuse the kick on RvP, I think the fabregas one earlier was nothing and tey reacted badly to it though trying to take him out

I loved at one point about four of them tried to get him when he was on the ball and he just skipped them all and nearly setup a brilliant goal

that was quality piece of play, I never knew he was that good

I'm schizo on this one - if it had been a player doing it for us I'd have loved it as I can't stand Arsenal but if it was the other way around (I saw Keane do it at Forest against us a few years ago) then the player is asking for trouble - what would have happened if someone had got on and started on him? - the fan would have been locked up for years but that level of winding people up on a Friday night wouldn't be overlooked.

A ban for life imo wouldn't be over the top. I'd even be in favour of prison, not a life sentence, maybe 5 years so that when he gets out, he can still have a kickabout at Conference level. That would be the least he deserves but either way, the punishment should fit the crime and imo, this crime is pretty despicable.

A ban for life imo wouldn't be over the top. I'd even be in favour of prison, not a life sentence, maybe 5 years so that when he gets out, he can still have a kickabout at Conference level. That would be the least he deserves but either way, the punishment should fit the crime and imo, this crime is pretty despicable.

:) Is it the only language these people understand?