Players last season

Holden McGroin

A lot of the team looked like they didn't care getting relegated last season, but I think the players that gave everything for the team were S.Taylor, Harper, Beye, Carroll..

Can't say that smith seemed as bothered last season as he is this year he is the player who i've seen put everything he has in the team so hopefully the other players will follow his example and we can get up into at least a playoff position to give us a chance in getting back in the prem.

Colo, Geremi, Cacapa, Raylor, Duff, Owen, Martins, Viduka to name a few.

Harsh on Duff, he certainly did care.

Nolan could be in there.

Problem is some people don't know the difference between couldn't give a fuck and not good enough.

Geremi and Raylor definitely fall into the not good enough and I'd say Duff for most of his time at Newcastle also qualified for not good enough, whereas Martins, Owen and Colo (more because he knew he was being singled out for a lot of shite) couldn't give a fuck.

Viduka, well if current evidence is anything to go it appear he is just crocked, unlike Geremi who's legs have gone - does that mean either didn't give a fuck?

Edited by sammynb

Was it that they didn't care? Or was it that they didn't fully believe what was happening, that they thought they'd all escape without actually trying that hard?