Attention single blokes in London!

Meenzer

No, not a request for sexual favours, but a shameless bit of advertising.

My better half is helping to organise the charity event below, which may or may not be of interest to you - either way, if you know anyone else who may be interested or you have a work noticeboard this could be attached to, etc. etc., then it'd be greatly appreciated. At the risk of sounding like one of those dating site adverts, I'm reliably assured there's a significant excess of girls over guys at the minute.....

A Good Grilling

A Singles' Night with a Quizzical Twist

Join The Sick Children's Trust for a lighthearted quiz aimed to get everyone talking.

Where: The Worship, 14 Triton Court, Moorgate, London EC2A 1BR

When: Monday 28 September, 7pm until 10pm

Price: Tickets cost £20 for an individual or £30 for a pair (single guy and single girl)

Format: Each round will consist of fun trivia aimed at getting everyone talking. At the end of each round, the men move on and the women stay seated and so the night continues!

Teams: We will be allocating teams on arrival. However, if you would like to be paired with someone of the same sex whom you already know, please let us know on application.

Thanks to the generous support of My Single Friend, we have thirty free memberships, worth £18 each, to give away!! Be one of the first fifteen guys or girls send in your payment for A Good Grilling and we will give you a membership absolutely FREE.

Flyer here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6tf90k

Advert over. :)

Well sure, but I'm just talking about a quality filter man. I cant spend all night beating away the "homely" gals, wont have any energy left for the "good loving"