I didn't know

The Fish

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. They're delivered in closed box container lorries, wrapped in the white papery looking sheets.

A few just got dropped off, but the Hydraulics on the Box Lorry must have been screwed because they brought a flat bed truck to balance it's ramp on the top shelf of the box lorry and have the Bentleys drive onto that. Then the Flatbed pulled forwarda bit, dropped off the car, reverse up and start again.

:D Highlight of my day so far

Bentley's get delivered covered with some kind of papery protection thing? :D

What you telling people that for? No one cares what you know and don't know. I knew but so fuck.

:D Stevie. This thing between us... it's never going to happen.

You're just too angry for me..... and male, too angry and too male. :lol:

I'm not angry in the slightest. I just can't understand the thought process that goes behind your attempts at new topics. Fuckin paper on top of new Bentley's, seriously you could not make it up. Listen to me, if you have nothing to say, say fuck all.

:D Stevie. This thing between us... it's never going to happen.

You're just too angry for me..... and male, too angry and too male. :lol:

I'm not angry in the slightest. I just can't understand the thought process that goes behind your attempts at new topics. Fuckin paper on top of new Bentley's, seriously you could not make it up. Listen to me, if you have nothing to say, say fuck all.

:lol:

p.s. You mentioned it earlier on, somewhere, I can't remember.. but I thought as Geography is so important to you, I'd better straighten you out on that. I'm not from Blyth.

Stevie, this vendetta of yours is getting incredibly tiresome. And don't say that's not what it is, because if you were really bothered about irrelevant thread-starting in this place, you'd have fucked off ages ago - it's what we do in General Chat.

Stevie, this vendetta of yours is getting incredibly tiresome. And don't say that's not what it is, because if you were really bothered about irrelevant thread-starting in this place, you'd have fucked off ages ago - it's what we do in General Chat.

Toontastic is cheaper though.

Yes but at least you can say at the very least 1 in 10 of the threads you start are interesting.

Meenzer, don't worry about it. I never take anything he says to heart. Why would I? He's an anonymous collection of words on the internet. For all he cries dull and boring of others, you can almost set your watch by his posts. They're as obvious and staid as they come.

All right J69, I'll bite, how is saying that I was unaware that Bentley's are delivered in a wrapping showing off, bragging or boasting, in anyway shape or form?

:D

Have you not heard?? We're not allowed to start threads how we did in the past as it's considered cliquey and goes against Sargeant Stevie's wishes. We'll be branded as the "Trent Posse" again :D

Thinly veiled brag thread or interested in the least interesting part of the Bentley product?

You decide!

...or found it strange that they deliver cars that are wrapped up and thought he'd share it with the group.

I don't think it was bragging in any shape or form I think it was Fish being bored out of his mind and creating a topic about the first thing that entered his head. Absolutely nowt wrong with it - it's the very thing this forum (General Chat) has lived on for the whole 7 years. You only have to look at GRC and FPA threads.

You'll take this next comment as a personal slight Stevie but it's not - it's a response to the fact that you've called into question why he started it. Well I guess it's for the same sort of reason you started these threads:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=25727

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=19833

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=24179

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=23901

Each of which we could argue is a totally pointless and unnecessary topic but we haven't because we acknowledge that it's threads like these that the place is all about. Without new threads, it'd die pretty quickly and if they have no mileage in them, they naturally soon fall off the radar.

Have a think next time sunshine before you start dishing out demands of what can / can not be posted.