Trouble in Level 7

charvski

anyone see the trouble in level 7 today? what the hell was it all about?

I was in level 7 and the answer is no.

What happened?

at the end when i was coming out, I walk down near the away fans, and there were charges from both sides towards each other with police and stewards intervening looked like it could of turned pretty nasty.

What happened?

at the end when i was coming out, I walk down near the away fans, and there were charges from both sides towards each other with police and stewards intervening looked like it could of turned pretty nasty.

As I was walking away from the ground I could hear loud chants of "who are ya?" which didnt sound like friendly banter.

Guest Stevie

What happened?

I never seen nowt like, but I was in the gangway oot when the whistle blew. Their support was total shit, I was just saying to the kid next to me, if we stay down the likes of them and Plymouth will bring 300 next year, they're just coming to say they've been, like going to the Taj Mahal or Disneyland Paris.

Guest Stevie

What happened?

I never seen nowt like, but I was in the gangway oot when the whistle blew. Their support was total shit, I was just saying to the kid next to me, if we stay down the likes of them and Plymouth will bring 300 next year, they're just coming to say they've been, like going to the Taj Mahal or Disneyland Paris.

No I could physically see the pitch when he blew I just wasn't in my seat.

I was in my seat to the end and I never saw anything. (Also couldn't believe the amount of people going downstairs ten minutes before half time, I mean seriously, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF GOING?!!!)

One or two might have been bursting for a piss, but not that many, and this was in level 7, too. :ninja:

Edited by Howmanheyman

Disagreements over the ratification of the EU treaty?

:ninja:

I was watching it like, seemed to start from the Bristol City fans on the (front) terrace bit who were over the Toon fans side, and when we started to leave on the stairway nearest to the away fans it just started to kick off.

When I went down I walked past the away fans aswell and the police on the 2 horses were getting pretty aggresive for no real reason and got a hold of a couple of people by the neck and slinged them away, (aswell as moving people back).

Their fans (and players) were a tad pathetic, seemed like they won a cup final not a point @ SJP... for such a "small club" that we are apparently... :)

PS. They were a canny good set of fans tbh though.

Edited by 1892

Disagreements over the ratification of the EU treaty?

:)

I was watching it like, seemed to start from the Bristol City fans on the (front) terrace bit who were over the Toon fans side, and when we started to leave on the stairway nearest to the away fans it just started to kick off.

When I went down I walked past the away fans aswell and the police on the 2 horses were getting pretty aggresive for no real reason and got a hold of a couple of people by the neck and slinged them away, (aswell as moving people back).

Their fans (and players) were a tad pathetic, seemed like they won a cup final not a point @ SJP... for such a "small club" that we are apparently... :icon_lol:

PS. They were a canny good set of fans tbh though.

I had a look at one of their websites and you'd think they were playing at the San Siro for the first time ever. :ninja:

I had a look at one of their websites and you'd think they were playing at the San Siro for the first time ever. :ninja:

Nearest they'll ever get, let them have their moment, its a once in a lifetime tbh.

Not really, what about next season? :)

I had a look at one of their websites and you'd think they were playing at the San Siro for the first time ever. :)

Nearest they'll ever get, let them have their moment, its a once in a lifetime tbh.

Not really, what about next season? :icon_lol:

I cant see them going down as well tbh :ninja: