FIFA 10 League #1 (360)

Besty

Was a good free kick like.

Anyone notice how much easier it is to score them on 10 compared to 09, i think I averaged like one per 20 games on 09 lol

thing is its even easier compared to PES lol I never scored a proper one on the last pes I think now I'm actually surprised if I don't if its less than 30 yards

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game anyone? Hvae you started playing now ObaGol?!!!!

Still only the 2 matches for me, sorry. Will play all matches in the next couple of days regardless of how much practice I manage to get in.

If anyone wants to play tonight btw, I'll likely be up till around 9am UK time as my hours are backwards right now. Post in here and I'll check in every half hour or so.

Edited by to dumb

Game anyone? Hvae you started playing now ObaGol?!!!!

Still only the 2 matches for me, sorry. Will play all matches in the next couple of days regardless of how much practice I manage to get in.

If anyone wants to play tonight btw, I'll likely be up till around 9am UK time as my hours are backwards right now. Post in here and I'll check in every half hour or so.

No probs mate, I'll most likely be on 10pm+. :icon_lol:

Beat to dumb 4-0 and 5-0. There was some crippling lagg at the start of the first game but luckily that was sorted pretty quickly! Just got to play Khay and...whoever is Bayern Munich. Got to play both of them twice, and then that's my games done! 9 point lead at the top atm ^^

Beat to dumb 4-0 and 5-0. There was some crippling lagg at the start of the first game but luckily that was sorted pretty quickly! Just got to play Khay and...whoever is Bayern Munich. Got to play both of them twice, and then that's my games done! 9 point lead at the top atm ^^

Ah ok, was the servers acting up then, I was checking things at my end at first. Well played.

Get on and play me whoever hasn't, my head has long dropped but I'm still going to get in as many matches as possible this evening.