GOAL! movie(s) Newcastle filming locations

Ben7

So far I put these together:

St. James Park & NUFC Training Center

Aerial shots of the city and the gateshead (sage, tyne and millennium bridge area)

Tynemouth Longsands (running at the beach)

Any GOAL locations I'm missing?

where's Glen Foye's/Santis house for example?

any other filming locations in or around Newcastle?

The house is on the road that runs along the coastline between tynemouth and whitley bay, plus the school where he kicks the ball back over the fence is the primary school in tynemouth can' t remember name of it but recall it as one of my aunties lives opposite

The house is on the road that runs along the coastline between tynemouth and whitley bay, plus the school where he kicks the ball back over the fence is the primary school in tynemouth can' t remember name of it but recall it as one of my aunties lives opposite

Isnt that more commonly known as cullercoats?

The clip of Anna Friel getting well and truly shagged from behind is when she came to stay at my house during filming. Half way through, you can hear mrs hips shouting from upstairs "what's that banging?", as ms Friel is bent over the back of the sofa and it thumps like billy-o as I'm giving her the message.

I'm not sure if that bit made it into the main film.

The clip of Anna Friel getting well and truly shagged from behind is when she came to stay at my house during filming. Half way through, you can hear mrs hips shouting from upstairs "what's that banging?", as ms Friel is bent over the back of the sofa and it thumps like billy-o as I'm giving her the message.

:icon_lol:

They also filmed a pub scene in the Carville pub (Harry's Bar) in Wallsend, near the Metro station.

Isnt the nightclub they film in down the Quayside, Bar 52? or 51 or maybe 362? anyways its a number and I think its 52.

38.. Now closed. There is a shot of Warwick (son of Freddie) Shepherd in the queue outside the club. Clearly got that role on the back of his acting talent... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

They also filmed a pub scene in the Carville pub (Harry's Bar) in Wallsend, near the Metro station.

Aye that's right lad I worked with at the time was an extra in that bit got £80 for his 6 hours work