My eye infection.

Park Life

I agree with Renton that it's most likely bacterial cojunctivitis. However, my concern with chloramphenicol being available over the counter is that most people won't follow it up with a trip to the optician to check the underlying cause. What if it is viral? Or an ulcer? What if it comes back?

I guess I could fuck my way through blind school.

At least you would get an excuse for all your typos. The new Skirge tbh.

I agree with Renton that it's most likely bacterial cojunctivitis. However, my concern with chloramphenicol being available over the counter is that most people won't follow it up with a trip to the optician to check the underlying cause. What if it is viral? Or an ulcer? What if it comes back?

I guess I could fuck my way through blind school.

At least you would get an excuse for all your typos. The new Skirge tbh.

Always with the details.... :)

Talking of eyes, a cousin of mine recently had a scare. She had a lump come up underneath the eye, near the outside edge and under the skin, (hard to describe it really) Anyway after several visits to docs and opticians, they finally diagnosed a cancerous lump, sort of like a cyst. She had it removed pronto, they think they managed to get all of it but she is a wreck.

Talking of eyes, a cousin of mine recently had a scare. She had a lump come up underneath the eye, near the outside edge and under the skin, (hard to describe it really) Anyway after several visits to docs and opticians, they finally diagnosed a cancerous lump, sort of like a cyst. She had it removed pronto, they think they managed to get all of it but she is a wreck.

Everytime I read one of these posts I run to the mirror. :)

Everytime I read one of these posts I run to the mirror. :)

Aww sorry sweetie :)

Had it since Sat. At first it felt like there was something in my left eye....Gave it loads of eye baths and it felt a little better...Today it seems to have come up a bit and is giving out some kind of yellowey stuff.....However going to a German doctor is probably worse than getting your fingers trapped in a car door.

Leave it another few days?

Go to doc?

Ignore it and pretend all is fine?

don't take chances with your eyes Parky

Had it since Sat. At first it felt like there was something in my left eye....Gave it loads of eye baths and it felt a little better...Today it seems to have come up a bit and is giving out some kind of yellowey stuff.....However going to a German doctor is probably worse than getting your fingers trapped in a car door.

Go to doc?

I've got the drops mate. Should be alright.

Go to doc?

I've got the drops mate. Should be alright.

Aye, leave it to chance eh? You've got four other senses anyway.

Being someone who wears contacts, I've had to put up with ulcerated corneas and conjunctivitis off and on for years.

Get your shit checked out. They're your eyes dude. They're sorta important. :)

And if you have contacts, don't wear them while you're having these types of problems. Makes it way worse. Found out the hard way, myself.

Being someone who wears contacts, I've had to put up with ulcerated corneas and conjunctivitis off and on for years.

And if you have contacts, don't wear them while you're having these types of problems. Makes it way worse. Found out the hard way, myself.

The pharmacist told me to take the drops for 3/4 days and then go to the doc. I don't think there is a panic on....It's only the left eye anyway. :)

The pharmacist told me to take the drops for 3/4 days and then go to the doc. I don't think there is a panic on....It's only the left eye anyway. :)

It ain't your good eye. That's the spirit

Shoot with your right, then? Me too.

:icon_lol: