The worst ever

bobbyshinton

when you look at 8th down this has to be the worst premier league for some time. :razz: Could we survive in this league, would we if we had stayed up?

9 Stoke

10 Burnley

11 Fulham

12 Everton

13 Wigan

14 Blackburn

15 Birmingham

16 Bolton

17 Hull

18 West Ham

19 Wolverhampton

20 Portsmouth

we're here they're their

all of those teams have earned theright to play in the PL and we did not

we have no right to be in the PL if we don't earn it and it fucks me right off whenever I see people saying that its a shit PL since we're not in it and some smaller clubs are

we're here they're their

we have no right to be in the PL if we don't earn it and it fucks me right off whenever I see people saying that its a shit PL since we're not in it and some smaller clubs are

So close!

we're here they're their

where do I say it is cos we are not there?

where do I say it is cos it has smaller clubs in it?

What I'm saying is it looks shit this year. If you do not agree ok.

I'm also asking would we have fared ok if we had stayed up, we would not have had a clear out.

And, how would we fare with the team we have now playing the standard they are now.

By the way I'm pleased it fucks you off cos thats where should be Fucked off

we're here they're their

I'm also asking would we have fared ok if we had stayed up, we would not have had a clear out.

And, how would we fare with the team we have now playing the standard they are now.

I agree it appears shit from a look at the table.

How shit would we feel if we were sitting bottom of that lot though? It somehow seems better that we're top of a shit league while teams we know are inferior are sitting in the one above.

I still think a lot of those up there would rip our current team apart (many will do come January anyway, those clubs will be looking to buy their way out of that position and be eyeing up our lot).

absolute shocker that we went down tbh when you look at some of the dross in the premier league now.

it'll be even worse if we don't go up when you look at some of the shite in the premiership.

watching Hull V Stoke (small town teams that should not be there cos we are bigger :razz: )I fear they would still beat us comfortably. The skill and the hunger seemed to be of higher level that we have shown. Mind sometimes we are too critical / negative when it comes to our own.

I quite like Fulham's team to be honest. Everton aren't bad either.

Wigan have some canny flair players, I paticularly like Rolledga and as much as Stoke have a very boring and industrious style they have a fantastic home record.

A lot of those teams have players that could actually give a fuck too, this is important.

we're here they're their

where did I say you did?

I don't agree with you but the rest of this post doesn't seem to me like you find it ok

The three who went down last year had to be pretty shit to finish below Hull. Not sure if the league is any worse this year as I've got very little interest in the PL to be perfectly honest.

The three who went down last year had to be pretty shit to finish below Hull. Not sure if the league is any worse this year as I've got very little interest in the PL to be perfectly honest.

Same, i rarely keep up to date with it, watched 2 premiership games (both this weekend actually) since the start of the season and I don't watch MOTD etc

Our relegation was completely deserved but I despair at seeing teams like Stoke having a chance/talking about Europe.

It would really only have taken minimal investment in the last 2.5 years for that to have been us.

and I honestly think this is one of the poorest championship leagues. I could not name 5 good teams in it you normally have a pack of teams playing a decent standard

With a pessimistic head on you could worry that we are playing above our level while they are below theirs, we need to hope that we dont drop to form whilethe rest up their game.

Outside of the obivous teams and usually one extra team each season like an Everton its pretty shite, and we were part of that shitness! I don't know that one single team outside the "big four" i saw at St James last season (including ours) impressed me in the slightest and it looks at least as bad this year.

And i know its along time since we played in the championship (then second division) but i'm sure when Keegan's team got promoted that the division wasn't as truly awful as the one i'm watching this season. If our average collection of players turns up for about half an hour a match we win most games.

Outside of the obivous teams and usually one extra team each season like an Everton its pretty shite, and we were part of that shitness! I don't know that one single team outside the "big four" i saw at St James last season (including ours) impressed me in the slightest and it looks at least as bad this year.

And i know its along time since we played in the championship (then second division) but i'm sure when Keegan's team got promoted that the division wasn't as truly awful as the one i'm watching this season. If our average collection of players turns up for about half an hour a match we win most games.

Look how good that side was in 92/93 and we won our first 10 or 11 league games and yet we still lost 7 or 8 games that year and only won the league by 8 points (a decent margin but you know what I mean). Imagine that side in the Championship this year under KK. We'd lose a few away from home but we'd absolutely murder most sides at SJP.

Look how good that side was in 92/93 and we won our first 10 or 11 league games and yet we still lost 7 or 8 games that year and only won the league by 8 points (a decent margin but you know what I mean). Imagine that side in the Championship this year under KK. We'd lose a few away from home but we'd absolutely murder most sides at SJP.

Ahem :lol:

It would really only have taken minimal investment in the last 2.5 years for that to have been us.

we've invested in some shite though. proper crap. all overpaid as well.

thats the reason... that and the fact the decent managers haven't been backed properly. mnd you in reality since 04 we haven't had a decent manager.

we've invested in some shite though. proper crap. all overpaid as well.

thats the reason... that and the fact the decent managers haven't been backed properly. mnd you in reality since 04 we haven't had a decent manager who was backed properly.

kevin-keegan-280x400.jpg

FYP. :lol: