Leicester City v Newcastle United

Nobby

As is par for the form you're talking absolute shite. The young kid nervy? He saved a certain goal with excellent positioning, and almost scored a goal reminiscent of N'Zogbia's goal of the season effort at Boro. He runs well with the ball too, far from over awed watch a sport you have half a clue about. He's fuckin 19 you arsehole, and doing well.

:)

he saved a certain goal by coincidently being exactly where Fryatt shot. I wouldn't say it was "excellent positioning", I'd say it was decent. His shot was decent and I'm not going to take that away from him. But I wouldn't say he's been our best player and I think he looks nervy defensively.

Why not step away from the Stella and stop getting so angry :)

as is par for the form you're letting the fact I posted it cloud your actual opinion.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As is par for the form you're talking absolute shite. The young kid nervy? He saved a certain goal with excellent positioning, and almost scored a goal reminiscent of N'Zogbia's goal of the season effort at Boro. He runs well with the ball too, far from over awed watch a sport you have half a clue about. He's fuckin 19 you arsehole, and doing well.

:)

he saved a certain goal by coincidently being exactly where Fryatt shot. I wouldn't say it was "excellent positioning", I'd say it was decent. His shot was decent and I'm not going to take that away from him. But I wouldn't say he's been our best player and I think he looks nervy defensively.

Why not step away from the Stella and stop getting so angry :)

as is par for the form you're letting the fact I posted it cloud your actual opinion.

He's been our best player, him and Williamson who has had a nervy slice himself. Course it was excellent positioning, the ball stayed out you fuckin spaz.

What is going on in this bloody match. christ

the ten men are teaching the league leaders basics in ball retention, distribution and movement. the eleven men are chasing shadows and giving the ball away cheaply

We've been poor since Christmas, but jesus - we cant even organise ourselves to beat 10 men?

I'm no manager, but ffs - can we at least play the players we have in position? I really wish we'd stop playing Butt.

As I've typed this, the match has ended.

We.Are.Shite.

absolutely fucking awful. couldn't create any chances of note against a side down to ten men for an hour.

worst i've seen us this season. absolutely dire.

goes to show that without enrique and jonas in the side, we have zero creativity. nolan, smith, butt, carroll, guthrie were all shocking.

routledge showed glimpses but he hardly saw the ball all night our distribution was that crap.