Leicester City v Newcastle United

Nobby

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get shot of Butt fast. Completely off the pace, terrible. Get Jonas on for him and push Guthrie into the middle. Have a real go at a team for a change

Edited by IrishMag

how the fuck are we top of this league? awful.

i know most of the rest of the division is shit too but i can't remember the last time i watched a match where we looked the better side, even when we've won.

awful. painful to watch even

Get shot of Butt fast. Completely off the pace, terrible. Get Jonas on for him and push Guthrie into the middle. Have a real go at a team for a change

Absolutely!

We have been dissapointing 1st half, created absolutely nothing, with Butt in the middle we arent getting the ball down and getting Routledge in the game!

Raylor has been fuckin awful too!

Butt off, Jonas on...Guthrie in the middle and pace out wide...Give it 15 mins and bring Ranger on for Nolan if we still not hitting nothing.

The one decent thing Butt has done (and the only thing he's done in months) is the little pat on the neck he gave Wellens when he was sent off.

Also, Carrol has to be more aware of who's around him (esp, on his left) as there were a few times when it would have been far better for him to pass than to try to forward himself in that busy midfield in front of the box.

Left back looks good going forward bit suspect at the back but has the pace to make up for it.

Big Willy looks pretty solid keeps things simple.

Wayne did not really do much i thought.

Harsh 2nd yellow for the sending off.

Now Loven/Ranger or Jonas on for butt please to take advantage of the extra man.

We're a fuckin disgrace. A fuckin disgrace. The young kid 19 year old, knows no one, hardly played a professional game has been our best player. If you're playing one up front, the one has to have a good touch, and they need to be able to hit accurate balls, both are lacking every single time. Hughton am sorry like but this might be good enough for a Leeds, or a fuckin Derby/Forest type club, this is the fucking toon!!!!! One fuckin up front. In the context of this league Leicester are decent, but we made them look Liverpool 1988 at times. Fryatt's run should be used in every coaching manual ever made on the game, as how not to defend no one even sticks a fucking foot in for 45 yards!! Wank. Smith and Butt together, honestly am pulling me hair out here. We would've lost this game, but we'll win 0-1 now, with Hughton giving his great three points speech. I'm fuckin sick of it!! Get some cunt else on up front.

Van Anal boy looks good :)

must be watching a different game.. he's looked nervy and has been beaten a few times too many

I agree Guthrie hasn't been helping out a lot, but overall impression of PVA is he should stick* to the defensive side of things and get the basics right rather than trying to bomb forward

*sorry

must be watching a different game.. he's looked nervy and has been beaten a few times too many

I agree Guthrie hasn't been helping out a lot, but overall impression of PVA is he should stick* to the defensive side of things and get the basics right rather than trying to bomb forward

*sorry

As is par for the form you're talking absolute shite. The young kid nervy? He saved a certain goal with excellent positioning, and almost scored a goal reminiscent of N'Zogbia's goal of the season effort at Boro. He runs well with the ball too, far from over awed watch a sport you have half a clue about. He's fuckin 19 you arsehole, and doing well.

Done alright IMO. Done very well to save a certain goal and has looked alright going forward. I think he'll work better with Gutierrez though.

EDIT: beaten by Stevie, much more eloquently.

Edited by Stiva

We're a fuckin disgrace. A fuckin disgrace. The young kid 19 year old, knows no one, hardly played a professional game has been our best player. If you're playing one up front, the one has to have a good touch, and they need to be able to hit accurate balls, both are lacking every single time. Hughton am sorry like but this might be good enough for a Leeds, or a fuckin Derby/Forest type club, this is the fucking toon!!!!! One fuckin up front. In the context of this league Leicester are decent, but we made them look Liverpool 1988 at times. Fryatt's run should be used in every coaching manual ever made on the game, as how not to defend no one even sticks a fucking foot in for 45 yards!! Wank. Smith and Butt together, honestly am pulling me hair out here. We would've lost this game, but we'll win 0-1 now, with Hughton giving his great three points speech. I'm fuckin sick of it!! Get some cunt else on up front.

Agreed.

Guthrie and Smith in the middle and Jonas on the left is part of the cure. Take Nolan off and get Ranger on. Flat 442 with slightly flared wingers.

Left back looks good going forward bit suspect at the back but has the pace to make up for it.

Now Loven/Ranger or Jonas on for butt please to take advantage of the extra man.

I think in his month here this will be the case for the Dutch lad, he'll offer us a fair bit going forward and because of his pace and the shite opposition in this league he will be able to recover if he slips up now and then.

Williamson did plenty in that half in the air and on the ground, shame that he's having to do so much though!

Routledge needs to get the ball more, unfortunately he has Butt and Smith in the middle giving him nothing!

Thought it was a fair yellow for the 2nd one and the first could easilyl have been red so he can't complain

And i think all of us on here would have Guthrie in the middle for Butt and a winger on, but then we'd have all probably started with that anyway!

Did anyone notice the corner count at half time? I make it 5-4 to them, Newcastle+1 I'm on at 11/10, but I missed the first five minutes.

I think in his month here this will be the case for the Dutch lad, he'll offer us a fair bit going forward and because of his pace and the shite opposition in this league he will be able to recover if he slips up now and then.

Williamson did plenty in that half in the air and on the ground, shame that he's having to do so much though!

Routledge needs to get the ball more, unfortunately he has Butt and Smith in the middle giving him nothing!

Thought it was a fair yellow for the 2nd one and the first could easilyl have been red so he can't complain

And i think all of us on here would have Guthrie in the middle for Butt and a winger on, but then we'd have all probably started with that anyway!

Routledge looks tasty if he can just a proper angled ball to run onto.