France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

A sikh is the "top boy" in Forest's firm, now that is what I call integration. If I was prime minister I'd send out 10 questions to people who aren't born in this country but live here, and one of the questions would be are bacon sandwiches nice. 8/10 you can stay any lower do one.

What other questions do you have in mind? And where exactly are the vegetarians supposed to go to? :wank:

They get a please go to question 11 option.

Other questions would include: Were the September 11th attack and July 7th bombings justified, and are the people who die in the draconian stampede at mecca every year victims of a dense and unfathomable collateral damage policy?

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's odd. I've always felt the moderate, liberal folk to be the ones who mre readily accept the scope and scale of the world's problems and don't try to simplify it with a "just go home darkie" response. But if Leazes amassed life experience tells him that all these scholars, all these great minds are wrong, then by golly I'll change my ways and instead be intolerant, lack plurality, be reactionary and pointedly ignorant. Afterall we're in the right, right?

the muslims are the intolerant fuckers HF :wank:

So let me get this straight all Muslims are intolerant and you're not.

People who've studied know nothing.

Life experience is the only source of information

Freedom of speech stops when somebody says somethingthat you don't like

Doing good is a code for being a ignorant, idiotic and a cunt

If anyone disagrees with you they're naive and don't know what they talking about, even if that've based their opinions on the much vaunted life experience?

You're a cartoon.

I haven't said ALL muslims. I have said those who oppose our flag and our troops fighting on behalf of it can fuck off. That was my initial stance. All the left wing do gooder bollocks in the world won't change my view on this.

You are also quite right, those who think we should allow this sort of thing to go on on our streets don't know what they are talking about. I don't care how they label it.

Edit. And yes, those who come to any country and refuse to accept that said country and attempt to impose their own traditions and customs on it are intolerant, not those who are already natives of that said country. Its fairly straightforward this. You should not accept it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Fuckin hell, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are still at it..........

"Ban women wearing the burka from benefits and public transport, demands French government spokesman

Women who wear the burka in France should be banned from using public transport or receiving state handouts, a government official says.

UMP party spokesman Frederic Lefebvre demanded that any woman breaking a proposed law making the garment illegal should be 'deprived of her rights'.

His comments came the day after the head of president Nicolas Sarkozy's party said Muslim women wearing full-face veils should not be granted French nationality.

A woman wears a burqa as she walks up the stairs outside the municipal library in Roncin northern France

Mr Lefebvre said: 'When you don't respect your responsibilities you should not have access to any benefits.

'The rights and responsibilities of citizens in France are important.

'When you ignore rules that make things illegal, like a ban on the burka, you have some of your rights taken away, like the right to state benefits or using public transport.'

UMP party chief Xavier Bertrand said on Sunday that women who wear burkas or niqabs should not be allowed to acquire French citizenship.

Nicolas Sarkozy

He said: 'The full veil is simply a prison for women who wear it and will make no one believe a woman wearing it wants to integrate.'

President Sarkozy has called Islamic face veils 'a sign of debasement that imprison women' and said they are not welcome in France.

As the national debate raged on Islamic headwear, Sarkozy said last week he wants MPs to vote on a total ban on all full face veils in France.

The burka is a full-body covering worn largely in Afghanistan with a mesh screen over the face, and the niqab is a full-body veil with slits for the eyes.

A parliamentary inquiry into the garments is due to be published on January 26.

Another prominent UMP member Jean-Francois Cope also proposed in December that women should be fined more than £700 for wearing the burka and the niqab in public.

And any man forcing a woman to cover her face burka should be fined even more, with those who refuse to pay up facing arrest and prison, Mr Cope said.

The country's immigration minister Eric Besson described them as 'an affront to national identity'.

Women's rights groups and left wing MPs have gone even further, describing the item as a 'walking coffin'.

But many left-wing politicians have cautioned that a draconian law banning the burka could inflame tensions in the Muslim community, that it would be difficult to enforce and could face a challenge in the European Court of Human Rights.

According to the Interior Ministry, about 2,000 women in France wear full Muslim dress in public.

France - home to Europe's largest Muslim population with five million resident - already passed a law in 2004 forbidding students and staff from wearing veils and other religious symbols in schools as part of a drive to defend secularism.

In September a French mother was banned from wearing a 'burkini' swimsuit at her local swimming pool. Carole, a 35-year-old Muslim convert, was told by the manager of pool in Emerainville, near Paris, that the garment was 'inappropriate' on hygiene grounds.

The woman said she bought her burkini for £40 during a holiday in Dubai, adding: 'I was told that it would allow me the pleasure of bathing without showing off my body, which is what Islam recommends.' She is now taking her local council to court on the grounds that the ban was not a hygiene issue but a political issue.

In July, Al Qaeda terrorists vowed revenge on France if it banned the burka on its streets.

Leaders of Al Qaeda's North African network wrote on an Islamic extremist website: 'French Muslims should react to this ban with the utmost hostility.

'We will seek dreadful revenge on France by all means at our disposal, for the honour of our daughters and sisters."

let us do as we please or we will bomb the fuck out of you

has any of you do gooder lot defended this yet, after all, he's entitled to his right to have "free speech" :wank:

It was obvious to me what your view was. Just says it all that someone else had to say it 1st before you actually gave it. :rolleyes:

I'm confused. if it was obvious from the off what my view was then why did i have to say it?

:D:wank:

Edit. And yes, those who come to any country and refuse to accept that said country and attempt to impose their own traditions and customs on it are intolerant, not those who are already natives of that said country. Its fairly straightforward this. You should not accept it.

When will you get it that Britain is the place is it now precisely because immigrants over 3000 years have "imposed" their culture on the rest.

How do you define a native?

What is your baseline period of time for the changes you despise? 43AD? 1066? 1704? 1948? 1999?

What is the "basic" culture that is so great it can't handle a little dissent?

I dismiss it because he's as out of touch with the modern life as you are

So you think its OK for muslims to heckle our troops on the streets of Britain instead of fighting them in the open for what they believe ?

Erm. This is "modern life", it was only a few weeks ago ..... :wank:

When will you get it that Britain is the place is it now precisely because immigrants over 3000 years have "imposed" their culture on the rest.

What is your baseline period of time for the changes you despise? 43AD? 1066? 1704? 1948? 1999?

This multi cultural society will not work mate, it is already causing deep divisions in the country due to foreigners expecting us to adapt to them instead of the other [correct] way round, the population is continuing to grow, can you not also see the economic danger to the future ?

This multi cultural society will not work mate, it is already causing deep divisions in the country due to foreigners expecting us to adapt to them instead of the other [correct] way round, the population is continuing to grow, can you not also see the economic danger to the future ?

How are you being asked to adapt - by being forced to eat curries?

Serious question by the way - how has any immigration group actually affected you or anyone you know's life?

What traditional NE customs are affected? - Football? Drinking?

Fuckin hell, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are still at it..........

"Ban women wearing the burka from benefits and public transport, demands French government spokesman

Women who wear the burka in France should be banned from using public transport or receiving state handouts, a government official says.

UMP party spokesman Frederic Lefebvre demanded that any woman breaking a proposed law making the garment illegal should be 'deprived of her rights'.

His comments came the day after the head of president Nicolas Sarkozy's party said Muslim women wearing full-face veils should not be granted French nationality.

A woman wears a burqa as she walks up the stairs outside the municipal library in Roncin northern France

Mr Lefebvre said: 'When you don't respect your responsibilities you should not have access to any benefits.

'The rights and responsibilities of citizens in France are important.

'When you ignore rules that make things illegal, like a ban on the burka, you have some of your rights taken away, like the right to state benefits or using public transport.'

UMP party chief Xavier Bertrand said on Sunday that women who wear burkas or niqabs should not be allowed to acquire French citizenship.

Nicolas Sarkozy

He said: 'The full veil is simply a prison for women who wear it and will make no one believe a woman wearing it wants to integrate.'

President Sarkozy has called Islamic face veils 'a sign of debasement that imprison women' and said they are not welcome in France.

As the national debate raged on Islamic headwear, Sarkozy said last week he wants MPs to vote on a total ban on all full face veils in France.

The burka is a full-body covering worn largely in Afghanistan with a mesh screen over the face, and the niqab is a full-body veil with slits for the eyes.

A parliamentary inquiry into the garments is due to be published on January 26.

Another prominent UMP member Jean-Francois Cope also proposed in December that women should be fined more than £700 for wearing the burka and the niqab in public.

And any man forcing a woman to cover her face burka should be fined even more, with those who refuse to pay up facing arrest and prison, Mr Cope said.

The country's immigration minister Eric Besson described them as 'an affront to national identity'.

Women's rights groups and left wing MPs have gone even further, describing the item as a 'walking coffin'.

But many left-wing politicians have cautioned that a draconian law banning the burka could inflame tensions in the Muslim community, that it would be difficult to enforce and could face a challenge in the European Court of Human Rights.

According to the Interior Ministry, about 2,000 women in France wear full Muslim dress in public.

France - home to Europe's largest Muslim population with five million resident - already passed a law in 2004 forbidding students and staff from wearing veils and other religious symbols in schools as part of a drive to defend secularism.

In September a French mother was banned from wearing a 'burkini' swimsuit at her local swimming pool. Carole, a 35-year-old Muslim convert, was told by the manager of pool in Emerainville, near Paris, that the garment was 'inappropriate' on hygiene grounds.

The woman said she bought her burkini for £40 during a holiday in Dubai, adding: 'I was told that it would allow me the pleasure of bathing without showing off my body, which is what Islam recommends.' She is now taking her local council to court on the grounds that the ban was not a hygiene issue but a political issue.

In July, Al Qaeda terrorists vowed revenge on France if it banned the burka on its streets.

Leaders of Al Qaeda's North African network wrote on an Islamic extremist website: 'French Muslims should react to this ban with the utmost hostility.

'We will seek dreadful revenge on France by all means at our disposal, for the honour of our daughters and sisters."

let us do as we please or we will bomb the fuck out of you

has any of you do gooder lot defended this yet, after all, he's entitled to his right to have "free speech" :wank:

Unfortunately the chapter "How to defend terrorism and calls for violence" is missing in the newest edition of The impractical do-gooder's handbook for out of touch intellectuals. Strange, isn't it. :D

Several people pointed out that Western Nations have used the "do our will or we will kill you" for centuries - how is that different?

So you think its OK for muslims to heckle our troops on the streets of Britain instead of fighting them in the open for what they believe ?

I find it abhorrent and upsetting, but democracy means fringe opinions are heard. Banning it and railing against it just gives it legitimacy.

It wasn't so long ago that womens voting rights were championed by a minority, should they have been banned? These extremists backflip with joy everytime they get some right wing reactionary to froth at the

mouth.

The way to beat them is to encourage the integration of the moderates, banning and screaming only serves to radicalise the young Muslims

it has and it does. :wank: .....Oh Canada, our true north strong and free.....

Edited by tooner

I find it abhorrent and upsetting, but democracy means fringe opinions are heard. Banning it and railing against it just gives it legitimacy.

It wasn't so long ago that womens voting rights were championed by a minority, should they have been banned? These extremists backflip with joy everytime they get some right wing reactionary to froth at the

mouth.

The way to beat them is to encourage the integration of the moderates, banning and screaming only serves to radicalise the young Muslims

well said

it has and it does. :D .....Oh Canada, our true home strong and free.....

Can't wait for America to invade you lot.... :wank: And they will. You have too much water and even oil they say.

it has and it does. :D .....Oh Canada, our true home strong and free.....

Can't wait for America to invade you lot.... :wank: And they will. You have too much water and even oil they say.

don't I know it.....manifest destiny and all that

it has and it does. :rolleyes: .....Oh Canada, our true home strong and free.....

Can't wait for America to invade you lot.... :D And they will. You have too much water and even oil they say.

don't I know it.....manifest destiny and all that

You need to get some nukes and fast. :wank:

Erm. This is "modern life", it was only a few weeks ago ..... :D

mouth.

well said

so your conclusion is that if this is France starting put the shutters up, while we don't, we attract them here instead and so in 20 years time when we have twice as many as they do, we are winners :rolleyes:

What a dick.

:wank:

mouth.

well said

so your conclusion is that if this is France starting put the shutters up, while we don't, we attract them here instead and so in 20 years time when we have twice as many as they do, we are winners :rolleyes:

What a dick.

well LM I've come to the conclusion that you are just an ignorant, bitter, old racist fuck......so if thats how you see it...so be it

fact is I have grown up in, and continue to prosper in a multicultural society, you don't like then please don't come to canada

mouth.

well said

What a dick.

well LM I've come to the conclusion that you are just an ignorant, bitter, old racist fuck......so if thats how you see it...so be it

fact is I have grown up in, and continue to prosper in a multicultural society, you don't like then please don't come to canada

I came to the conclusion ages ago that you and others like you are brainwashed pc correct idiots that have no real understanding about anything. If you don't like British laws don't come here, if you want to allow muslims to walk around with their faces covered up and impose their way of life on you including protesting against British troops doing what they signed up to do then fuck off to wherever you think their loyalties lie, like the scumbag cowardly protesters that you continue to defend.

Edited by LeazesMag

Lonely, drunken racist seeks internet attention as cock fails to function. :)

desperate for a "wind up" are we ? Hilarious that you actually think you "wind me up". :D

of all the cocks on here, you must be the biggest. I've told you I am happy with my life, and very comfortable thanks.

At the end of the day lad, a brainwashed no nowt student isn't going to change my mind, least of all you. :rolleyes:

How are things in Manchester are all those horrible mancs still laughing at your poor little feelings B)

Sore head, soft cock?

Lonely, drunken racist seeks internet attention as cock fails to function. :)

desperate for a "wind up" are we ? Hilarious that you actually think you "wind me up". :D

of all the cocks on here, you must be the biggest. I've told you I am happy with my life, and very comfortable thanks.

At the end of the day lad, a brainwashed no nowt student isn't going to change my mind, least of all you. :rolleyes:

How are things in Manchester are all those horrible mancs still laughing at your poor little feelings :)

Sore head, soft cock?

I never get a sore head, sore feelings u poor little thing ? B)

It was obvious to me what your view was. Just says it all that someone else had to say it 1st before you actually gave it. :rolleyes:

I'm confused. if it was obvious from the off what my view was then why did i have to say it?

:D:wank:

Obviously as I never said anyone has to give their view on this or anything else, did I?