France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

Calm down there Mr Chompy :(

dear me

"fishing"..... :(

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :icon_lol:

I doubt if you'd put one of my closest friends into to the same bracket as the nutters,extreamists and adjitators you hate so much to his face, despite his folks being from Bangladesh, as he's 6ft 4 and a 4th dan black belt in karate. So why the fuck would you do it behind his back? he helps in a police scheme in his community to prevent radicalisation of the young men and women in it. Its hard going, prejudice and fear are rife, but he beleives he's doing good work. So do I.

You make good points sometimes but you ruin it by using ridiculous generalisations about things you may know one side of but fuck all of the other.

oh dear.

They hate us not the other way round. You're brainwashed too.

I also doubt that you would tell a 6'6" BNP supporter he was a "racist" for objecting to British citizens being blown up on Britains Streets by so called "British people".

Whatever.

If you beleive that about me thats ok, I'm unlikely to convince you otherwise...but it does rather imply that you're just the other side of the same coin :(

And you're right, I'd run a mile from a confrontation with a bnp member....but I'm not the one calling them cunts on here.

For starters, I'm not calling them all cunts, just the anti-Britain ones, and there is more than you think.

Learn a lesson Paddock Lad, silence doesn't mean they agree or disagree with anything, it only means silence. And they may lie to you too, so believe nothing.

Well I havent said anything like that old son...I've said my mate is trying to take positive steps within his community to stop the radiclisation of the young....rather than stay silent, as you state. And I also acknowledged that fear and predjudice is rife within his community...that'll be the silence then won't it?

And you certainly seem to be implying that all British moslems hold the same anti British sentiments here:

"British born muslims" are the shitbags abusing their own troops in Wootton Basset. "British born muslims" are the shitbags burning British flags in demonstrations against Britain. "British born muslims" are the cowardly fucks bombing innocent civilians going about their daily life on the streets of Britain. A "British born muslim" is the wanker who did what he did to that war memorial for Britains dead.

Don't talk to me about "British born muslims" you stupid fuck.

You can try to give me lessons if you want, but try not to twist what I've said. Makes you out to be a bit of a dullard on the quiet :icon_lol:

the last bit wasn't directed at you so you didn't have to respond. However, you shouldn't let the "minority" as you call them hide behind this "British born muslim" bollocks. Simple fact is there are more than you think and their loyalties lie elsewhere, there is no living in harmony and neighbourhood love and acceptance of each other with these fuckers, they want you to be like them, and they want the country to be run as they see fit.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
We need to meet them half way.

How about Premier league footballers give bomb making lessons in local communities and then have a kick about afterwards?

Meet them half way????? We go so far we sit on their 6 yard box!!!! Fuckin meet them half way :( .

dear me

Get a life son.

I like that...telling someone in an internet chat room you're posting in to "get a life" :icon_lol:

I doubt if you'd put one of my closest friends into to the same bracket as the nutters,extreamists and adjitators you hate so much to his face, despite his folks being from Bangladesh, as he's 6ft 4 and a 4th dan black belt in karate. So why the fuck would you do it behind his back? he helps in a police scheme in his community to prevent radicalisation of the young men and women in it. Its hard going, prejudice and fear are rife, but he beleives he's doing good work. So do I.

You make good points sometimes but you ruin it by using ridiculous generalisations about things you may know one side of but fuck all of the other.

oh dear.

I also doubt that you would tell a 6'6" BNP supporter he was a "racist" for objecting to British citizens being blown up on Britains Streets by so called "British people".

Whatever.

If you beleive that about me thats ok, I'm unlikely to convince you otherwise...but it does rather imply that you're just the other side of the same coin :(

And you're right, I'd run a mile from a confrontation with a bnp member....but I'm not the one calling them cunts on here.

For starters, I'm not calling them all cunts, just the anti-Britain ones, and there is more than you think.

Learn a lesson Paddock Lad, silence doesn't mean they agree or disagree with anything, it only means silence. And they may lie to you too, so believe nothing.

Well I havent said anything like that old son...I've said my mate is trying to take positive steps within his community to stop the radiclisation of the young....rather than stay silent, as you state. And I also acknowledged that fear and predjudice is rife within his community...that'll be the silence then won't it?

And you certainly seem to be implying that all British moslems hold the same anti British sentiments here:

"British born muslims" are the shitbags abusing their own troops in Wootton Basset. "British born muslims" are the shitbags burning British flags in demonstrations against Britain. "British born muslims" are the cowardly fucks bombing innocent civilians going about their daily life on the streets of Britain. A "British born muslim" is the wanker who did what he did to that war memorial for Britains dead.

You can try to give me lessons if you want, but try not to twist what I've said. Makes you out to be a bit of a dullard on the quiet :icon_lol:

the last bit wasn't directed at you so you didn't have to respond. However, you shouldn't let the "minority" as you call them hide behind this "British born muslim" bollocks. Simple fact is there are more than you think and their loyalties lie elsewhere, there is no living in harmony and neighbourhood love and acceptance of each other with these fuckers, they want you to be like them, and they want the country to be run as they see fit.

Now...again, in 3 posts I haven't used that word... :icon_lol:

I understand what you're getting at and in lots of ways its a fair point. I object to being termed "brainwashed" or being considered naiive because I happen to have experiance of the other side of the coin though.

Do you live somewhere that has been altered radically by a huge wave of moslem immigration into the area?

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

Whatever.

I understand what you're getting at and in lots of ways its a fair point. I object to being termed "brainwashed" or being considered naiive because I happen to have experiance of the other side of the coin though.

Do you live somewhere that has been altered radically by a huge wave of moslem immigration into the area?

He lives in Pakistan.

dear me

Get a life son.

oh dear.

Whatever.

where I live doesn't have a specific problem, but it doesn't mean my eyes are closed like an "I'm alright Jack".

On More4 tonight at 9:00pm;

"When the Moors Ruled Europe".

About the Muslim ruled period of Spanish history, examining it's influences on current European society. Presented by Bettany Hughes, so has trouser disturbance value too.

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd throw this in a random Muslim-bashing thread.

Schools told 'no swimming in Ramadan' for Muslim pupils

Stoke-on-Trent City Council has issued an 11-page Ramadan guide for schools to help pupils who may be fasting when the school year starts in September.

It said swimming was acceptable to Muslims but posed a high risk of swallowing water that may break a fast.

Islam requires Muslims to fast from dawn until dusk for one month per year.

'Not disadvantaged'

This year's Ramadan is expected to begin on or around 11 August and finish 30 days afterwards.

The council guide states: "Schools with a significant number of Muslim pupils should try to avoid scheduling swimming lessons during Ramadan to remove unnecessary barriers to full participation."

It also suggests re-scheduling sex education classes during the holy lunar month, as Muslim followers who have reached puberty are required to avoid sexual thoughts during this period.

Because of the religious requirement for Muslims to avoid eating during sunlight hours, some pupils get up before dawn to eat with their families.

Schools have been advised this can disrupt pupils' sleeping patterns and it suggests examinations could be re-scheduled to reflect their lower levels of concentration.

The council said the document, produced by its Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education, was based on information from the Muslim Council of Great Britain, an umbrella organisation that claims to represent up to 500 Muslim groups in the UK.

"The overriding consideration should be that children do not feel disadvantaged in school activities because of their religious observance," the council added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/stoke_a...re/10596808.stm

as Muslim followers who have reached puberty are required to avoid sexual thoughts during this period

That is one of the best illustrations of the sheer stupidity of religion I have ever read - teenagers (or anyone for that matter) not thinking about sex for 30 days is about as impossible a task as I can imagine.

as Muslim followers who have reached puberty are required to avoid sexual thoughts during this period

That is one of the best illustrations of the sheer stupidity of religion I have ever read - teenagers (or anyone for that matter) not thinking about sex for 30 days is about as impossible a task as I can imagine.

I can't see that happening to me until I'm at least 80.

I can't see that happening to me until I get married

FYP

I can't see that happening to me until I get married

FYP

Good call Chez!

:unsure:

That's like playing The Game

That's like playing The Game

Copied off Constantin Stanislavski?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Schools told 'no swimming in Ramadan' for Muslim pupils

Stoke-on-Trent City Council has issued an 11-page Ramadan guide for schools to help pupils who may be fasting when the school year starts in September.

It said swimming was acceptable to Muslims but posed a high risk of swallowing water that may break a fast.

Islam requires Muslims to fast from dawn until dusk for one month per year.

'Not disadvantaged'

This year's Ramadan is expected to begin on or around 11 August and finish 30 days afterwards.

The council guide states: "Schools with a significant number of Muslim pupils should try to avoid scheduling swimming lessons during Ramadan to remove unnecessary barriers to full participation."

It also suggests re-scheduling sex education classes during the holy lunar month, as Muslim followers who have reached puberty are required to avoid sexual thoughts during this period.

Because of the religious requirement for Muslims to avoid eating during sunlight hours, some pupils get up before dawn to eat with their families.

Schools have been advised this can disrupt pupils' sleeping patterns and it suggests examinations could be re-scheduled to reflect their lower levels of concentration.

The council said the document, produced by its Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education, was based on information from the Muslim Council of Great Britain, an umbrella organisation that claims to represent up to 500 Muslim groups in the UK.

"The overriding consideration should be that children do not feel disadvantaged in school activities because of their religious observance," the council added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/stoke_a...re/10596808.stm

What a bunch of draconian 15th century mugs.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Not if all the lasses you're interested in are walking round in black veils.

Guest Gordon McKeag

WTF :unsure::razz::D:(

In a similar vein...

Ethnic minorities are set to make up a fifth of the UK population in 40 years, a University of Leeds study predicts.

It says the proportion of black, Asian and other ethnic minorities will rise from 8% of the population, as recorded in the 2001 census, to 20% by 2051.

Researchers also predict that the total population will reach nearly 78m by that date - it was 59m in 2001.

In October, the Office for National Statistics predicted the population would exceed 70m by 2029.

The Leeds study suggested the population is also set to become more racially diverse as well as less segregated over the coming years.

Computer modelling suggests the white population will rise but more slowly.

In 2051, 79% of British people will be classed as white, compared with 92% now, the research suggests.

Projections

The researchers formed their predictions following a three-year study.

The results include population projects for England's 352 local authorities and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland for every year over the next 40 years.

They examined ethnic population trends at a local scale in the UK and then used a computer model to project those trends under a variety of scenarios in the future.

They also used data already available on the 16 ethnic groups that had been used in the 2001 census and also considered other demographic factors including immigration, emigration, fertility and mortality.

But the leader of the project, Professor Philip Rees, said it was not an exact science.

He said: "It is impossible to predict exactly how people will move into, out of and within the country... as all of these trends are influenced by a whole range of socio-economic factors."

BBC UK Affairs Correspondent Tom Symonds said although immigration to the UK had increased over the last decade, official statistics show birthrate is playing a bigger part in changing the make-up of the population.

He said the statistics show that, in particular, recent immigrants are more likely to be of child-bearing age, resulting in something of a baby boom.

The Leeds researchers say they expect minority groups to move from deprived local authorities to more affluent areas.

The study also found that although white British and Irish groups were expected to grow slowly, the "other white" ethnic group was predicted to be extremely fast growing.

This was because of expected high levels of immigration from Europe, the US and Australasia.

Other groups set to increase rapidly include those of south Asian origin and from countries such as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, where immigration into the UK has been high in the past.

'Integrated'

Professor Rees said: "The ethnic make-up of the UK's population is evolving significantly.

"Groups outside the white British majority are increasing in size and share, not just in the areas of initial migration, but throughout the country, and our projections suggest that this trend is set to continue through to 2051.

"At a regional level, ethnic minorities will shift out of deprived inner city areas to more affluent areas, which echoes the way white groups have migrated in the past.

"In particular, black and Asian populations in the least deprived local authorities will increase significantly."

He added: "Our results suggest that overall we can look forward to being not only a more diverse nation, but one that is far more spatially integrated than at present."

Last week the government announced it was examining other ways of measuring population and other statistics rather than carrying out an expensive census.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/10607480.stm

Or, to put it another way:

15664213.jpg

"Ethnics" man. :icon_lol:

Yeah, but at least there IS life after the menopause!!!

But by the time today's bairns get there, 6 in 5 of them will be ethnics. ;)

Or, to put it another way:

15664213.jpg

"Ethnics" man. :icon_lol:

Yeah, but at least there IS life after the menopause!!!

But by the time today's bairns get there, 6 in 5 of them will be ethnics. ;)

And we'll have to live under Sharia law, get our bins emptied monthly, be banned from celebrating Christmas, stabbed by black gang members every day, lose all our jobs to East Europeans and have to donate 20% of any income to the French.

Its PC gone mad!!!!!!!!!