France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

The danger for France is instigating an 'extreme' reaction to the ban. This could cost lives here in France as there are strong links to militant Islam. Where did i read that one french based extremist group had inifiltrated 650 mosques in the UK? The next level of this 'battle' is a decision from the extremists on what actions they take in France, as if they move a muscle against the french state, there wont be any of this hand-wringing about a fair trial and detention periods you see in the UK. The French will just go and shoot the cunts and the extremists know it.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The danger for France is instigating an 'extreme' reaction to the ban. This could cost lives here in France as there are strong links to militant Islam. Where did i read that one french based extremist group had inifiltrated 650 mosques in the UK? The next level of this 'battle' is a decision from the extremists on what actions they take in France, as if they move a muscle against the french state, there wont be any of this hand-wringing about a fair trial and detention periods you see in the UK. The French will just go and shoot the cunts and the extremists know it.

interesting. Lets hope they do, although they might start casting envious eyes to the UK..........

This is an old example of how the frogs deal with domestic nonsense from their old colonies, i.e. the north african islamic lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

Stand for no shit. Superb.

Worked a treat too. You never see no Muslims around these days.

Aye, they will jump on a boat to the UK instead.

This is an old example of how the frogs deal with domestic nonsense from their old colonies, i.e. the north african islamic lot.

That's OK, we'll massacre them too. Nobody will mind and it'll definitely have no wider consequences.

That's OK, we'll massacre them too. Nobody will mind and it'll definitely have no wider consequences.

you don't get it. Its about enforcing the law and order. You can't be dictated to. Typical hand wringer.

Just a quick post before I'm off to the Mosque.

I believing we're being given "homework" tonight :P

bye. Preferably you will go to Baghdad.

Not very likely seen as it's "Homework" and I don't live in Baghdad.

Not the smartest, are you, old-timer?

"Seeing". :jesuswept:

Dumbing it down for the lesser educated tbh

Just a quick post before I'm off to the Mosque.

I believing we're being given "homework" tonight :D

bye. Preferably you will go to Baghdad.

Not very likely seen as it's "Homework" and I don't live in Baghdad.

Not the smartest, are you, old-timer?

"Seeing". :jesuswept:

Dumbing it down for the lesser educated tbh

"seeing" :P

So you actually learnt something? Kudos.

Tomorrow - Long Division.

I'll try to make my scenarios include Muslims, Shepherd and the Halls just so you understand like. :jesuswept:

Edited by Sima

you don't get it. Its about enforcing the law and order. You can't be dictated to. Typical hand wringer.

Cartman.jpg

i knew you were a cartoon!!!!

Cartman.jpg

clueless.

:jesuswept:

I asked wor lass about this the other day, she said she wasnt allowed to wear a cross around her neck when she was at school so none of this is new. All outward signs of religion have always been banned in state schools. They are just enforcing a rule thats been around for decades for christians, jews, hindus, muslims etc. The push back comes from extreme elements of Islam who openly state they refuse to recognise the right of the secular state to dictate to them.

The Front Nationale is pressuring Sarkozy to act since Sarkozy nicked loads of their ground during the election.

All seems fair enough to me, until the Islamic groups start retaliating in the only was they know how.

The anti-christ is already at work erasing and demonising religion. The signs are in place.

I'll try to make my scenarios include Muslims, Shepherd and the Halls just so you understand like. :P

are you a teacher :jesuswept:

Cartman.jpg

clueless.

lens2821862_1235317257Cartman-Hitler.gif

closer to the mark IMO

Cartman.jpg

clueless.

closer to the mark IMO

As has been said. You are a yank. You know nothing about the UK.

Cartman.jpg

clueless.

:P

closer to the mark IMO

:jesuswept: As has been said. You are clueless......we're talking about France anyway

:D

Edited by tooner

Cartman.jpg

clueless.

closer to the mark IMO

:jesuswept: As has been said. You are clueless.

I take it by your insinuation, that anybody who actually thinks there should be law and order is a Nazi :P Is that how your country operates .....

Give it a rest Junior. Instead of putting up those daft pictures.

i took it from this reponse that you would like to see any resistance or protest put down with tear gas, billy clubs and jack boots....you will after all not be dictated to... :jesuswept:

i took it from this reponse that you would like to see any resistance or protest put down with tear gas, billy clubs and jack boots....you will after all not be dictated to... :P

do you think they will do it quietly :jesuswept: You are showing your ignorance now [and stupidity].

I'll try to make my scenarios include Muslims, Shepherd and the Halls just so you understand like. :P

Nah, this is just my extra-curricular care in the community work :D

My private life is none of your business tbh

Nah, this is just my extra-curricular care in the community work :D

My private life is none of your business tbh

well, you commented on others "education".......and mine is none of yours, but I'm not impressed with your spelling.......nor your absurd brainwashed views

well, you commented on others "education".......and mine is none of yours, but I'm not impressed with your spelling.......nor your absurd brainwashed views

Cheers Enoch, but I'm sure I'll cope :jesuswept:

Cheers Enoch, but I'm sure I'll cope :jesuswept:

ok Patel