France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

Aye, the battle between western Judeo-Christian beliefs and the muslim world is a prime example of evolutionary theory in full effect.

Is this thread a Chris Morris lampoon? You couldn't make this shit up.

I didn't mention religion nor did I mention race, there are societies that are "caring" or enlightened even, and there are those that are not. Those that are, are at threat, from those that are not.

The "enlightened" societies developed via force of arms and thus gained the power to create/develop the environment for caring, anything that threatens the "harmony" of the "civilised world" should be ruthlessly dealt with, you can't reason with mankind's baser instinct, it needs to be taught a lesson, "be nice, or else".

:lol:

What's that got to do with Darwin?

Are those 50 megaton bombs the US developed genetic abnormalities?

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People banished, threads closed, freedom of speech curbed.

Leazes will be over the moon with the policing of this board.

totally against all 3 tbh, HF. Only in extreme circumstances would I ban anyone permanently from any board [apart from spammers etc]

totally against all 3 tbh, HF. Only in extreme circumstances would I ban anyone permanently from any board [apart from foreigners etc]

totally against all 3 tbh, HF. Only in extreme circumstances would I ban anyone permanently from any board [apart from foreigners etc]

naughty naughty

I didn't mention religion nor did I mention race, there are societies that are "caring" or enlightened even, and there are those that are not. Those that are, are at threat, from those that are not.

There are a lot of aspects of Islam I despise (I presume that's where you're going) but its very simplistic to say they are uncaring - the respect for the family and the way they look after older relatives is one aspect a lot of western countries could learn from.

he's stated his case and he is correct. People like you spout on about those among us in the west not being prepared to encompass Islam and say it is "racist" yet you turn a total blind eye to the fact that they do not and will not adapt to any other culture anywhere. I just don't get why you defend these racists and continue to do so at every opportunity.

There are a lot of aspects of Islam I despise (I presume that's where you're going) but its very simplistic to say they are uncaring - the respect for the family and the way they look after older relatives is one aspect a lot of western countries could learn from.

he's stated his case and he is correct. People like you spout on about those among us in the west not being prepared to encompass Islam and say it is "racist" yet you turn a total blind eye to the fact that they do not and will not adapt to any other culture anywhere. I just don't get why you defend these racists and continue to do so at every opportunity.

That demonstrates a Lack of Understanding.

You're right LM, over a billion people are hereby judged as backward, racist scum who hate the west and have no redeeming features whatsoever.

the use of "these racists" is fucking breathtaking.

That demonstrates a Lack of Understanding.

so you realise they are racists then ?

I think the be all and end all of it is if you go to someone's country you're expected to abide by their laws, if you don't like it then don't go there.

Exactly.

exactly. But you've been disagreeing with this all down the line ........ :lol:

You're right LM, over a billion people are hereby judged as backward, racist scum who hate the west and have no redeeming features whatsoever.

the use of "these racists" is fucking breathtaking.

exactly. So stop defending them and backing them being allowed to live here.

I think the be all and end all of it is if you go to someone's country you're expected to abide by their laws, if you don't like it then don't go there.

Exactly.

Where? (quote please)

I've said all along we shouldn't invade Iraq and build a westernised greenzone that covers four square miles of the capital. They should hoy us out for that.

And if any foreigner came to this country and broke any British law I'm happy to see them deported.

Edited by Happy Face

Edit. To amplify a point that I have made about 3 times at least, which you clearly haven't read or don't understand [for someone so clever as you :lol: ] terrorists do not take up arms against Britain. They are cowardly fucks who haven't got the balls to show themselves in a uniform and stand up in a fair fight. These protestors know nobody can touch them or they wouldn't be so brave either. And you for defending them are from the same mould. What a shower of wankers.

Since they don't involve a uniform amd a "fair fight", does that mean that covert ops such as those done by the SAS are cowardly terrorism?

do you find SAS or SBS blokes planting bombs and killing innocent civilians ?

Give over man. Stop defending these wankers and support your own troops instead.

Yes they do. Many tiimes now and in history. If you honestly think British forces have clean hands then you're even dafter than I thought.

I don't support British troops - there hasn't been any "war" since 1945 that I would have supported - they'all been unjustified, imperialistic bollocks and being honest any fucker who signs up when conscription isn't in force gets no sympathy from me if they die.

oh well, come the revolution. Not supporting British troops is pretty shameful in my opinion. You have zero understanding, which clever lecturer who's seen fuck all taught you that at college ?

got to love those fancy dan lecturers :lol:

Exactly.

Where? (quote please)

I've said all along we shouldn't invade Iraq and build a westernised greenzone that covers for square miles of the capital. They should hoy us out for that.

And if any foreigner came to this country and broke any British law I'm happy to see them deported.

Can I respond for him?

"Ok you may not have said it but plenty of others did, like all those who disagreed me about the Halls and Shepherd, where are they now?".

Exactly.

Where? (quote please)

I've said all along we shouldn't invade Iraq and build a westernised greenzone that covers for square miles of the capital. They should hoy us out for that.

Can I respond for him?

no. bugger off.

Edit. To amplify a point that I have made about 3 times at least, which you clearly haven't read or don't understand [for someone so clever as you :lol: ] terrorists do not take up arms against Britain. They are cowardly fucks who haven't got the balls to show themselves in a uniform and stand up in a fair fight. These protestors know nobody can touch them or they wouldn't be so brave either. And you for defending them are from the same mould. What a shower of wankers.

Since they don't involve a uniform amd a "fair fight", does that mean that covert ops such as those done by the SAS are cowardly terrorism?

do you find SAS or SBS blokes planting bombs and killing innocent civilians ?

Give over man. Stop defending these wankers and support your own troops instead.

Yes they do. Many tiimes now and in history. If you honestly think British forces have clean hands then you're even dafter than I thought.

I don't support British troops - there hasn't been any "war" since 1945 that I would have supported - they'all been unjustified, imperialistic bollocks and being honest any fucker who signs up when conscription isn't in force gets no sympathy from me if they die.

oh well, come the revolution. Not supporting British troops is pretty shameful in my opinion. You have zero understanding, which clever lecturer who's seen fuck all taught you that at college ?

got to love those fancy dan lecturers :lol:

see the thread about the dickhead teacher and Valentine Cards

Too late, was word for word though wasn't it? :lol:

You were one the principle whingers on NO about Leazes, yet all you do is come on here to try and wind him up.

Cant have it both ways.

I like baiting him because he always bites, doesn't mean I can't be glad to have his boring repetitve shite off N-O.

You were one the principle whingers on NO about Leazes, yet all you do is come on here to try and wind him up.

Cant have it both ways.

I like baiting him because he always bites, doesn't mean I can't be glad to have his boring repetitve shite off N-O.

Right, ok... still failing to see the difference.

Cant have it both ways.

you bait me ? You're anonymous man.