Little Britain last night

LeazesMag

Peep show, never seen it myself, might give it a try. What's it about?

PS I don't know if it's a new series Thompson, haven't checked. They should do one though.

57910[/snapback]

It doesn't have any premise. Just 2 lads that live together. But not in a matey Men Behaving Badly way. They don't really get on. Like The odd Couple but you hear what they're thinking.

Peep Show isn't funny  :lol:

57952[/snapback]

If by 'isn't' you mean 'is' I whole heartedly agree.

57957[/snapback]

Nope, watched a few episodes of it and have never found it funny.

Although that trailer about crisps and beans for breakfast made me titter. ;)

It seems LB is just trying to outrage Daily Mail readers, honestly, it seems the whole premise of the show.

OMG A TRANSVESTITE, OMG 2 OLD WOMEN IN A SAUNA NAKED!

rubbish tbh.

Peep Show isn't funny  ;)

57952[/snapback]

i've heard it all :lol:

58224[/snapback]

Peep show is very variable. Sometimes its funny sometimes its utter shite. Would be great if it was consistent, but its not.

Agree about it being a bit of an anti-climax for the first of the new series. I'm hoping it gets better and that the new characters develop into something more than just an old woman pissing herself in various locations and politicians giving press statements about their misdemeanors. I'd happily watch more of Vicky Pollard like as that character is just genius.

Agree about it being a bit of an anti-climax for the first of the new series.  I'm hoping it gets better and that the new characters develop into something more than just an old woman pissing herself in various locations and politicians giving press statements about their misdemeanors.  I'd happily watch more of Vicky Pollard like as that character is just genius.

58237[/snapback]

But again a rip off of Caroline Aherns schoolgirl character in the fast show.