Sibierski's daughter found dead

Ketsbaia

The teenage daughter of former Manchester City star Antoine Sibierski has been found dead in her apartment.

The body of Sibylle Sibierski, 18, was discovered by police when they forced their way into the property in Altrincham.

Police do not believe there are any suspicious circumstances.

Tributes to Sibylle - a nightclub promoter and former pupil of St Bede's School in Manchester and Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College – were flooding in to the social networking site Facebook today.

Shocked friends set up a special tribute site which gathered 100 members within half an hour.

Pal Rachel Kirkham wrote: “I can't believe you are gone...I don't know what to say or do. Not a day will go by where I won't think about you Sibylle.”

Miss Sibierski had returned to the luxury apartment in Altrincham, after a night out on Sunday.

A relative, concerned about her welfare, then phoned police on Monday afternoon.

They arrived at the apartment but there was no response to their calls.

When police went to the apartment there was still no response and officers broke through the door to find Miss Sibierski's body inside.

Mr Sibierski - who played 92 games for Manchester City and 33 for Wigan Athletic during a glittering Premiership career - was too upset to talk when contacted by the M.E.N at his Cheshire home.

The striker, 35, retired after being released by Wigan at the end of last season.

His daughter had been promoting club nights at Manchester venues including Lounge 31 in Shudehill.

She described herself on Facebook as; “Cute, lovely, nice, naughty, cheeky, love my friends, love my family and in love with an amazing guy.”

In the early hours of Saturday she told friends on the social networking site: “Had a very good evening, Heart & Soul was good and I love A very, very much :lol: xx.”

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said police were called to an apartment in Altrincham at 5.40pm on Monday "following reports of concerns over the welfare of a woman."

The spokesman added: "Officers attended, forced entry and the body of an 18-year-old woman was discovered. The case has been passed to the coroner.""

Very sad. RIP.

The teenage daughter of former Manchester City star Antoine Sibierski has been found dead in her apartment.

The body of Sibylle Sibierski, 18, was discovered by police when they forced their way into the property in Altrincham.

Tributes to Sibylle - a nightclub promoter and former pupil of St Bede's School in Manchester and Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College – were flooding in to the social networking site Facebook today.

Shocked friends set up a special tribute site which gathered 100 members within half an hour.

Pal Rachel Kirkham wrote: "I can't believe you are gone...I don't know what to say or do. Not a day will go by where I won't think about you Sibylle."

Miss Sibierski had returned to the luxury apartment in Altrincham, after a night out on Sunday.

A relative, concerned about her welfare, then phoned police on Monday afternoon.

When police went to the apartment there was still no response and officers broke through the door to find Miss Sibierski's body inside.

Mr Sibierski - who played 92 games for Manchester City and 33 for Wigan Athletic during a glittering Premiership career - was too upset to talk when contacted by the M.E.N at his Cheshire home.

The striker, 35, retired after being released by Wigan at the end of last season.

His daughter had been promoting club nights at Manchester venues including Lounge 31 in Shudehill.

She described herself on Facebook as; "Cute, lovely, nice, naughty, cheeky, love my friends, love my family and in love with an amazing guy."

In the early hours of Saturday she told friends on the social networking site: "Had a very good evening, Heart & Soul was good and I love A very, very much :lol: xx."

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said police were called to an apartment in Altrincham at 5.40pm on Monday "following reports of concerns over the welfare of a woman."

The spokesman added: "Officers attended, forced entry and the body of an 18-year-old woman was discovered. The case has been passed to the coroner.""

Very sad. RIP.

No word of a lie, she used to be my next door neighbour when she lived in the Hilton Tower in Manchester. Had to be evicted in the end because of the shit that went on in her apartment. Fucking crazy stuff. Had it out with her a couple of times but she was never in her right mind. Sad news. RIP.

Before, during or after he was with us? Because I'm sure if he was here at the time you could've used a lull in crowd to give him an earful.

"Oi! Antoine! Tell your young'un to keep the fucking noise down!"

Before, during or after he was with us? Because I'm sure if he was here at the time you could've used a lull in crowd to give him an earful.

"Oi! Antoine! Tell your young'un to keep the fucking noise down!"

:lol:

After mate. He'd moved back to the North West and was finishing up at Wigan.

She was 16 when she was living here which tells a tale in itself; basically just pissing his money up the wall which is no doubt what she'll have been doing while living in her luxury apartment in Altrincham too. Stunning girl but totally off her head and I spose backed by those finances and no real responsibility she just didn't know how to keep it under control. Her fatha must be in turmoil anyway but it must be heightened by being apparent to him that she wouldn't have had the opportunities to fuck up that she did but for the lifestyle he laid on for her. Seriously, it was mental every single night.

Pal Rachel Kirkham wrote: "I can't believe you are gone...I don't know what to say or do. Not a day will go by where I won't think about you Sibylle."

She described herself on Facebook as; "Cute, lovely, nice, naughty, cheeky, love my friends, love my family and in love with an amazing guy."

In the early hours of Saturday she told friends on the social networking site: "Had a very good evening, Heart & Soul was good and I love A very, very much :lol: xx."

Very sad. RIP.

No word of a lie, she used to be my next door neighbour when she lived in the Hilton Tower in Manchester. Had to be evicted in the end because of the shit that went on in her apartment. Fucking crazy stuff. Had it out with her a couple of times but she was never in her right mind. Sad news. RIP.

Aye I remember you telling me that after Man City away last season.

Very sad indeed. RIP.

Very sad. RIP.

Aye I remember you telling me that after Man City away last season.

Very sad indeed. RIP.

Aye. Speaking of which, we'll have to sort a pint out again in the not too distant.

Poor bloke must be in bits.

We were just on about Sibierski yesterday morning too. 18 though no fucking age is it, just shows you though you get in with the wrong type of mug and anything can happen.

Bad craic, but to bankroll your kid and have them living on their own at 16 isn't exactly great parenting.

She might of wanted to? Plus, she was working at a club as a promoter..

But i see where you're coming from.

Bad craic, but to bankroll your kid and have them living on their own at 16 isn't exactly great parenting.

She might of wanted to? Plus, she was working at a club as a promoter..

But i see where you're coming from.

I'm sure plenty of 16 year olds want to move into their own place but very few have the means to.

And the term promoter can be used very loosely with those on the 'scene', I doubt it was that paying her bills.