More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

The abuse on here, is there any need?

101176[/snapback]

All RS2000's fault. Who is he anyway?

101177[/snapback]

HTT :lol:

101178[/snapback]

I reckon it is one of you guys on a WU and you are blaming HTT when it isn't him.

If its not one of you lot, it is either Porridge or Gejon IMO.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101176[/snapback]

101177[/snapback]

101178[/snapback]

I reckon it is one of you guys on a WU and you are blaming HTT when it isn't him.

101179[/snapback]

I can't wait to find out who it is like :jerkit:

101176[/snapback]

101177[/snapback]

101178[/snapback]

101179[/snapback]

I can't wait to find out who it is like :jerkit:

101180[/snapback]

Neither can I. It is all a bit like Lost this thread.

101176[/snapback]

101177[/snapback]

101178[/snapback]

101179[/snapback]

It's not Porridge.

101176[/snapback]

101177[/snapback]

101178[/snapback]

101179[/snapback]

It's not Porridge.

101182[/snapback]

Gejon then.

Dont wanna burst your bubble but your wrong its quiet because i took it upon myself not to post K.half term,s got nowt to do with it i do not attend school like half of the plugs on here.wagging off instead of learning saddo's

Dont wanna burst your bubble but your wrong its quiet because i took it upon myself not to post K.half term,s got nowt to do with it i do not attend school like half of the plugs on here.wagging off instead of learning saddo's

101623[/snapback]

Nice avatar

101623[/snapback]

Aye cos it looks like school was a real quest for knowledge with you.

And i suppose you are the geordie version of Professor Stephen Hawking then are you.you never change your posts do you,ive not seen a positive post ever from you allways winging about others and there imperfect posts.sad wanker indeed :lol:

And i suppose you are the geordie version of  Professor Stephen Hawking then are you.you never change your posts do you,ive not seen a positive post ever from you allways winging about others and there imperfect posts.sad wanker indeed :lol:

101677[/snapback]

Read his posts about Souness. Very positive :jerkit:

Hey Alex your a bit to funny for this board like.jump ship before you end up an Gay rent boy toontastic groupie .its not to late to save your backdoor from being hijacked.

And i suppose you are the geordie version of  Professor Stephen Hawking then are you.you never change your posts do you,ive not seen a positive post ever from you allways winging about others and there imperfect posts.sad wanker indeed :lol:

101677[/snapback]

Aye, I'm the sad one. You turn up, call someone a name, then disappear for a couple of days before doing the same again, but it's me that's sad. Okie doke.

You're right, we're too low and thick to appreciate you. In fact, we're probably affecting your superior intelliegence the longer you stay on here. We've already made you unable to use capital letters, best leave before we make you forget to use full stops.

get your facts right i didnt turn back up and call any one a name,its allright for yous to get away with name calling.then when i point daft things out yous say.you and the rest try and show how big yous are by attacking in groups.btw when does your ASBO finish!!!

Hey Peggy get ya chin in before some seagull bites it off :lol:

Do you reckon he's really that thick though, or is it put on?  Hard to sound that stupid if you aren't, I reckon.

101721[/snapback]

Well, I think he's trying to wind people up. I don't doubt he's thick as mince though :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.