More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Gol

RS2000 Has been restricted and has some crap under username

as for friends i was referring to all[as in the whole board] but for you

and me being friends nah we did have a little natter like sorta thing.

102680[/snapback]

Is that seriously how words form in your brain and come out of your mouth?

102681[/snapback]

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

102753[/snapback]

"Me tarzan you jane", shirley?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say one thing for NO, at least the mods over there aren't in people's pockets.

102742[/snapback]

what the fuck do you mean by that?

102746[/snapback]

I'm looking for the hidden meaning in what sumo said, you know, something honest and accurate such as, "Luque is a pile of shite and a waste of money", or "Bellamy and Robert are top players and shouldn't have been engineered out of the club", or "HTL was right all along, Souness is a wanker".

But no, I've given this some concentrated thought for the last few hours and I reckon that what he's saying is that the mods over on N-O aren't in people's pockets.

Edited by Howaythelads

Has anyone read the full 5,000 word plus Halcyon Days article? No, me either :icon_lol:

102866[/snapback]

Can anyone summarise it in less than four words? Otherwise I'm not arsed.

Has anyone read the full 5,000 word plus Halcyon Days article? No, me either :icon_lol:

102866[/snapback]

Can anyone summarise it in less than four words? Otherwise I'm not arsed.

102869[/snapback]

Club no good.

EDIT: We was good :(

Edited by alex

102866[/snapback]

I haven't read it either, but to be fair, the competition on here is tough. One of the most interesting posts I've ever seen by Gemma was that blank one she posted today, like. I think that one beats the 5,000+ on N.O hand down tbh. :(

102866[/snapback]

I haven't read it either, but to be fair, the competition on here is tough. One of the most interesting posts I've ever seen by Gemma was that blank one she posted today, like. I think that one beats the 5,000+ on N.O hand down tbh. :(

102873[/snapback]

Chomp :up:

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102874[/snapback]

Eh? Is your head up your arse Alex?

102866[/snapback]

I haven't read it either, but to be fair, the competition on here is tough. One of the most interesting posts I've ever seen by Gemma was that blank one she posted today, like. I think that one beats the 5,000+ on N.O hand down tbh. :up:

102873[/snapback]

102874[/snapback]

102878[/snapback]

Your cock up HTT's more like :(

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102874[/snapback]

102878[/snapback]

Thats a bit rich....wheres your other hand?

102866[/snapback]

I haven't read it either, but to be fair, the competition on here is tough. One of the most interesting posts I've ever seen by Gemma was that blank one she posted today, like. I think that one beats the 5,000+ on N.O hand down tbh. :up:

102873[/snapback]

Gemma - remind me again who's the childish one, you enormous tosser. :(

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102883[/snapback]

It's a four-way tie at the minute.

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102883[/snapback]

Ok, Graeme, then. How's that?

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102883[/snapback]

102886[/snapback]

Better :up:

Gemma - remind me again who's the childish one, you enormous tosser. :icon_lol:

102883[/snapback]

I thought he was talking about someone off N-O; the complexity of this banter is too much for me.

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102883[/snapback]

102886[/snapback]

Lovely, John J. :up:

102866[/snapback]

102873[/snapback]

102874[/snapback]

102878[/snapback]

Thats a bit rich....wheres your other hand?

102881[/snapback]

Probably where you would like to put your gob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.