Noooooooooooooooo!!!

TheMoog

From the Sun:

CHRIS HUGHTON has put recruitment plans in place for next season, with the return of Titus Bramble high on his list.

Newcastle are favourites to get back into the top flight and boss Hughton is also keen on Bramble's Wigan team-mate Ben Watson.

Midfielder Watson, a dead ringer for Prince Harry, joined Wigan from Crystal Palace for £2million in January last year but has made just six league starts for them.

Bramble was shipped out of Newcastle by Sam Allardyce in 2007 with the Latics snapping up the powerful centre-half on a free.

But Hughton values the 28-year-old's experience and would welcome him back.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...l#ixzz0f7wdYVl8

Oh god no. Hughton and Ashley out if that's the case!!!

Lest we forget:

Titus Bramble hits back at Newcastle fans

Less than a year after his own departure from St James' Park, Titus Bramble has attacked Newcastle fans for hounding Sam Allardyce out of the manager's post.

"The fans got Sam Allardyce the sack there. Can you believe that?" Bramble exclaimed. "The fans up there are powerful but I think he would have brought them success."

The defender, who left Newcastle after a troubled five-year spell to join Wigan last summer, also claimed that supporters of the club do not know their place.

"Maybe I should have moved on from Newcastle to get first-team football earlier," Bramble said. "The Newcastle fans aren't as good as everybody says. They think they should be winning things - but why? They've not won a trophy for 50 years."

Newcastle fans will not be surprised to learn that Bramble does not have fond memories of his time with the club. After all, the feeling is mutual as evidenced by the abuse the St James' Park faithfull heaped on the former England Under-21 defender.

Former Newcastle manager Bobby Robson originally brought Bramble to the North East for £5 million. At the time, Robson hailed Bramble as a future England international.

However, Bramble was slow to settle and a series of crucial mistakes earned him the nickname "Titus Shambles" and he became the subject of regular ridicule at home matches.

"It all got rather personal and it hurt," Bramble said. "People just jumped on the bandwagon and started saying this and that about me. I used to get quite down but friends and team-mates told me not to let it bother me."

From the Telegraph. Worst thing about that is that he never got a raw deal off the fans here imo.

He got ridiculed by the Liverpool fans.

I was at that game. Applauded onto the pitch at Anfield when Taylor went off injured :jesuswept: Mind, he's better than Taylor imo.

Bramble got a better reception generally amongst our fans than he ever deserved. You can forgive lack of ability, but gross lack of concentration is a different matter. Don't want him back here, apparently he was always getting his cock out in the town too.

you've got to be joking.

why not get dabizas and o'brien back while we're at it

I liked Dabizas :jesuswept:

At least he'd get you goals, I liked him too.

I can never decide which nickname I prefer for him, Tortoise Shambles or Titfuck Bumble. Probably the latter, it's a more apt description of his attributes. Great defender 99% of the time, but that when that 1% happens...

Tripod Bramble which ties in with what Stevie was saying.

I'd put good money on this story being complete horeshit. 100% made up tosh.

And after reading his comments, above, he WOULD NOT be allowed back here. Anyway, as I said, the story is complete bollocks.

Yup, it is from the Sun afterall.

I can never decide which nickname I prefer for him, Tortoise Shambles or Titfuck Bumble. Probably the latter, it's a more apt description of his attributes. Great defender 99% of the time, but that when that 1% happens...

I wouldn't want to give him the credit, even if it is true. Tadpole Bramble?

I wouldn't want to give him the credit, even if it is true. Tadpole Bramble?

Always been Bubba for me

bubba.jpg

Titus

0,,10429~3284719,00.jpg

Bubba from Forest Gump

Ah I was talking about nicknames.

Lookalikes are a different story. I reckon he looks like a baby hippo with downs, which would explain a lot.

That's not very hippocratic Luke.

:lol:

Lookalikes are a different story. I reckon he looks like a baby hippo with downs, which would explain a lot.

Bubba was the nickname my match going buddies and I used for Titus.

Came about, as these things do, one game when ,in reaction to one of Titus' regulation howlers, one of us piped up with

"But he know evrathang der is to know bout shrimp"- hence Bubba

Stephen Carr is also only ever referred to as Sid.

Shit

Irish

Dwarf

Bubba was the nickname my match going buddies and I used for Titus.

Came about, as these things do, one game when ,in reaction to one of Titus' regulation howlers, one of us piped up with

"But he know evrathang der is to know bout shrimp"- hence Bubba

Stephen Carr is also only ever referred to as Sid.

Shit

Irish

Dwarf

:lol: Heard that one before!