Newcastle's Nymphette - Georgia McNeil

Craig

Credit where credit's due... the lad's done well.... :rolleyes:

Ah Joey Barton. Newcastle United’s adopted son, champion of the people! I can’t understand why the media have got such an issue with him to be honest.

So he’s been in a few scrapes. No-one’s perfect! The boy’s served his time in the slammer, and everyone deserves a second (or third, or fourth) chance.

Therefore, it’s nice to see that not everyone is as prejudiced as the British press as a Miss. Georgia McNeil. She’s now been in a relationship with the former Manchester City midfielder since 2008.

A1A3ECAA-EFED-C35D-D066994D2B8B3577.jpg

The Daily Mirror ran a story on ‘Britain’s Bravest Wag’ when the couple moved in together, with a ‘pal’ of Georgia’s lamenting Miss. McNeil’s choice in men

“She wants her head looking at shacking up with that thug. Blokes like him never change”

Cynics might contend that there are over thirty-thousand reasons a week that makes Miss. McNeil’s choice less questionable than this ‘pal’ argues . On the other hand, maybe the couple are in love, and a good women will help keep Joey out of trouble, and focus his attentions back on football.

However, Georgia McNeil, who the Daily Mirror reported to be a model (they’re always models aren’t they?) also happens to be rather blooming lovely, and no one would blame Barton if he sought another suspension from Newcastle in a bid to spend more time with the Scouse beauty. Therefore, don’t be surprised if you see Barton hanging around outside McDonald’s at 5:30 in the morning again, looking sheepish.

Whilst reportedly a ‘model’, no modeling pictures of the 23-year-old Liverpudlian actually exist, and McNeil is not your typical WAG. McNeil has studied at Liverpool John Moores and Northumbria Universities, and has a degree in fashion design. McNeil told the Newcastle Evening Chronicle

“My final collection for my university degree had a theme of surrealism and hallucinations. I also draw inspiration from architecture and my favourite designer Balenciaga… People might make comparisons between me and Victoria Beckham because we are both with footballers, but our styles are completely different.”

Not just a pretty face then.

However, I don’t think it would be fair to draw comparisons to Victoria Beckham and Georgia McNeil because I’m quietly confident Victoria Beckham would not only struggle to spell surrealism (oh no! Now I’m being judgemental), but Georgia McNeil is also probably a much better singer. Miss. McNeil continues,

“I go to watch him play football at St James’s Park so I’ll expect him to come to all my fashion shows too!”

Maybe this could be therapy for Joey. Instead of going out and having a fight, he and Georgia can design some culottes, or take in a fashion show. Either way, the lovely Miss. McNeil has had a positive effect on Barton, as the former England midfielder has been sober for two years now, and has not even had a single fight in that time.

georgia-mcneil-366156233.jpg

Behind every great man, there is an even greater women…

Source: http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/cham...rn+Home+Page%29