NUFC 3-0 Preston

Barney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its only my opinion ffs...say what i hear...fuckin hell some of you lot are complete cocks like...does it matter?

Plebs.

i agree with geordie lad.............some proper tools on here......fuking idiots

hahaha :(

How did we play? Couldnt tell i was listenin to it on the wireless. :)

Good result...good clean sheet.

Forest won so we are atill 5 points ahead of them with a game in hand, WBA thmora, hope they slip up. :(

Is that Lovenkrands and Nolan on 10 goals each this season? Carroll on 9?

Just got back from the game. Not the best performance like. Didnt keep enough possession and when we did have it were sloppy at times. That said, cant grumble at 3-0 and I dont think we ever really were troubled thouhh a few shots from outside the box from them came close. Unlucky for Lovenkrands, was it a hamstring? Jonas was much better in the second half, just his usual final ball letting him down. Nolan had a better game and a goal from him also which might help. Guthrie had a canny game and Carrol was ok. Didnt think much of Best at all when he came on. Williamson was very steady. Done nowt wrong really. Just steady and tidy.

All in all a good result, good to tott up the GD that could come in handy but Id just like to see us not be as sloppy. Id also prefer to see us stretch the play with wingers hugging the line but then Ive been saying that for years.

Well its only my opinion ffs...say what i hear...fuckin hell some of you lot are complete cocks like...does it matter?

Plebs.

It's not your opinion man, that's the whole fucking point. :(