thefootballshirt.com

Andrew

Thefootballshirt.com was class like. Real or fake the shirts were 99% there and for how cheap they were I couldn't care either way.

I still have a few pretty good ones.

I wouldn't trust any other sites really.

I ordered a few off bestway4you, they are a good and safe site - trust me.

then give us a proper link, your thing with .com on the end goes to a nothing page

I ordered a few off bestway4you, they are a good and safe site - trust me.

then give us a proper link, your thing with .com on the end goes to a nothing page

yeah just checked, they closed up aswell? wonder why?

They have moved.

Ordered a shirt from them several months ago. Still haven't received anything and money is gone from my Paypal of course. Impossible to get an answer from anyone since then by email or via the facebook group or the new site.

Obviously knew the risks going in with it being a dodgy site. Still, shop at your own risk.

The new site: http://www.footballshirtmarket.com/

They have moved.

Ordered a shirt from them several months ago. Still haven't received anything and money is gone from my Paypal of course. Impossible to get an answer from anyone since then by email or via the facebook group or the new site.

Obviously knew the risks going in with it being a dodgy site. Still, shop at your own risk.

The new site: http://www.footballshirtmarket.com/

Sorry, we've detected some errors in our payment system.

All paid invoice will be proced.

And we've to fix some bugs before be able to receive payment again :lol:

flashes up on screen when you click the link, could that explain your problems?

• 5 months later...
Ive used maxxsoccer a few times, although I heard that recently there was a huge crackdown on imported shirts my customs, pretty much any package from the far east labeled as "football shirt" was opened and destroyed at the sorting office.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10268626

"Fake shirts can cost from £9 to £30 via mail order whereas genuine ones cost between £35 and £48."

not true fucking dortmund one im after is £60 the only place I can find it thats legit

No. When they were talking about the prices they meant Premier League prices. You just don't get it Andrew, do you?

Critter :lol:

i dont know whether youre trolling or stupid, read that article, its bbc speculation about what theyre targeting and prices

the only statement from anyone official is talking about profits being funneled into crime in which case they certainly wont just let non international/pl kits through

I've dealt with customs several times in the past, I know what theyre like.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...