Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away for a few days and seen this in the paper.

Some of you lot on here are a fucking joke man...get him out, get rid, fuck off carroll!

Get a grip of yourselfs man...shit happens like this everyday, probably in training very often, only because we are newcastle united do we get to hear about it.

If Taylor had been sniffing round Carrols ex he deserved a fuckin twatting...shit happens...i dont give a shit about it tbh...and i imagine the two of them will sort it out in the end.

Or so i hope because i dont want either of them to leave.

Some of you lot on here are a fucking joke man...get him out, get rid, fuck off carroll!

Get a grip of yourselfs man...shit happens like this everyday, probably in training very often, only because we are newcastle united do we get to hear about it.

If Taylor had been sniffing round Carrols ex he deserved a fuckin twatting...shit happens...i dont give a shit about it tbh...and i imagine the two of them will sort it out in the end.

what a load of fucking balls

shoudl taylor have lamped carroll when he started knobbing her since she was with taylor before?

this idea that its fine to go and fucking hit someone for hooking up with your ex is the stupidest most immature load of cunting shite ive seen going around on here for ages

Newcastle police today declared themselves "turtally baffled, like" over the mysterious crime that is gripping the North East.

The few scant facts are as follows.

* A Newcastle United footballer was admitted to hospital with a broken jaw.

* A second player was treated for a badly-bruised hand.

* The player suffering from the broken jaw had allegedly received text messages from an ex-girlfriend of the player with the busted hand. Police described the messages as being of "a well mucky nature".

* Over 400 witnesses saw the two players arguing, with one player saying to the other, "I am going to punch you in the jaw, with this very hand here, do you see, because you got text messages of a well mucky nature off my ex bird, you bounder."

Newcastle United declined to comment, further fuelling speculation as to what could possibly have happened.

"In all my years of police work, I've never come across a case as difficult as this one," said a senior police source.

"It defies detection. We are working on all possible angles and interviewing witnesses, but we are yet to catch a break."

It is believed the working theory is that the victim was somehow involved in a money-laundering operation that went sour, leading to bad blood with an Eastern European crime syndicate or possibly the Chinese Mafia, who may have ordered the hit via a local intermediary.

Privately, police are speculating that North-East guitar legend Mark Knopfler may have been the triggerman, and that the perpetrator may have undergone extensive facial surgery that would make him now all-but unrecognisable, although he would probably have changed his appearance to look like Ant or possibly Dec.

One now discredited theory is that Gazza may have bitten the second player on the hand in an argument at Redcar races.

Police discovered "a tiny golf club, possibly a sand wedge or putter like a child might use on the beach" at the scene of the crime, initially causing the finger of suspicion to be pointed at the club's former 'Head of Something Or Other', Dennis Wise.

However, Wise was never charged and was ruled out of enquiries when it emerged he had been building himself a large house made out of Lego at the time of the incident. Already Robson Green has expressed interest in "some sort of acting role" if the crime is ever made into an appalling ITV1 drama.

In response to the baffling crime, Newcastle United's legendarily-effective PR machine went into overdrive, with a speedy blanket denial successfully quashing any and all media interest in the matter.

Alan Shearer was not available for comment, fortunately.

From another forum:

Carroll confronted Taylor and said simply "Tell me the truth or I'll hit you". Taylor denied it, so Carroll battered him. They were pulled apart. Then it went off again big-time in the treatment room, where Taylor gave as good as he got. Claret all over the place apparently.

There was no blind-siding.

My source is impeccable, a member of the NUFC staff and an eye-witness.

There's some good reggae/ska in the "This Is England" soundtrack too come to think of it. You seen it?

Aye. Quality film that and the soundtrack is class too.

There's some good reggae/ska in the "This Is England" soundtrack too come to think of it. You seen it?

Aye. Quality film that and the soundtrack is class too.

Soundtrack for a Room For Romeo Brass is class too.

Tbf if Taylor has a history with her too then it's not really carrolls place to get all defensive(or offensive) if he's not with her anymore especially over "texts"

agreed

Tbf if Taylor has a history with her too then it's not really carrolls place to get all defensive(or offensive) if he's not with her anymore especially over "texts"

agreed

What if those texts are saying 'come over for a sly fuck while the father of your child is out of town'?

agreed

What if those texts are saying 'come over for a sly fuck while the father of your child is out of town'?

so thats it? shes fathered someones kid so its no longer alright for her to shag anyone anymore?

the kid is carrolls business, she isnt, espceically since taylor had had her before carroll did

texts more likely to say "come over for a sly fuck like we used to do"

shit like this doesn't happen all the time at training. There's handbags and pushing from late tackles-not broken jaws from a player who recently glassed a punter.

People seem to be thinking carroll must be in the right since he played last night and they dont really like S.Taylor

lets not forget carroll has a history of being an utter bellend, not least of all the court case hanging over him for GLASSING SOMEONE ffs

if barton had done this the entire board (country) would be going fucking mental

agreed

so thats it? shes fathered someones kid so its no longer alright for her to shag anyone anymore?

the kid is carrolls business, she isnt, espceically since taylor had had her before carroll did

I thought they were still together.

Who really gives a shit what happened or happens off field between the pair?

In the end it's down to on the field, so I'm glad Carroll was included in the team that played after the incident.

It's patently clear that many of the world's best players are complete cocks off the pitch (and no I'm not saying either of these two are amongst the world's best).

In the end it's down to on the field, so I'm glad Carroll was included in the team that played after the incident.

It's patently clear that many of the world's best players are complete cocks off the pitch (and no I'm not saying either of these two are amongst the world's best).

Messi

Kaka

Messi

Kaka

Andrex?

agreed

I thought they were still together.

Typical charva couple that are perpetually on the brink apparently.

If the rumours doing the rounds are true I can see why Carroll reacted the way he did. I'd probably have done the same.

Messi

Kaka

Andrex?

;)